Rate Dr. Vadim Gritsus

Dr. Vadim Gritsus's Ratings

Dr. Gritsus is a top surgeon! He is caring, thoughtful and understanding of patient's needs. He listens and takes time to get to know you!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Gritsus exceeded all expectations. I needed a hernia surgery and several of my coworkers went to him. I felt very comfortable with him right at the beginning . His staff matches his great personality and is super-efficient!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

I had a difficult problem and was turned down by several doctors who did not want to deal with my complicated situation. Until I met Doctor Gritsus. Not only he took the time to review all my records, he then spoke with my referring physician and found the solution. He then offered me the right treatment and my condition improved! His receptionist was very professional and kind, as was the coordinator who helped to schedule my surgery. The Doctor and his staff are simply The Best!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgeable, takes time with the patient, great bedside manner. Highly recommend this Doctor!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

My experience with Doctor Gritsus was amazing. He took his time with me and explained everything very well to me and my family during our appointment. His office staff has been very helpful in scheduling my procedure. Dr. Gritsus was recommended by my primary care physician as a top notch specialist and he exceeded all my expectations.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Gritsus and his office staff. The office environment is clean and comfortable. The doctor took his time to answer all my questions. His follow up after my surgery was great! One time I had to page him in the middle of the night and he called me a moment later! Could not be happier with my doctor! Thank you!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Gritsus is a competent, caring physician. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains procedure very well.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Amazing Doctor and very helpful Staff.
The process to have surgery was seamless and smooth. They explained everything and made me feel like I was the only patient they have! Dr. Gritsus was available at all times and called me back whenever I needed him. Highly recommend this Doctor!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I had a great experience with this doctor and his practice! The staff is simply wonderful and make you feel very comfortable!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Simply amazing, clean office, friendly staff, competent physician.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag