Dr. Daryl Rakochey

Rate Dr. Daryl Rakochey

Dr. Daryl Rakochey's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

*I found Dr. Rakochey's info online while searching for the best dentists down-town. In my opinion, he had the best reviews. After my first visit I was able to confirm that he is indeed one of the best!* Friendly and professional staff. Direct billing to insurance company. Fair pricing. Central location. Best dental service I have ever had! I definitely recommend Dr. Rakochey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

The most amazing dentist I have ever had. He isn't just out to get your money. He does what he needs to do, he doesn't rip you off. He truly cares about me and my dental health. He gives advice but is not critical. He is compassionate, and gentle. He is awesome at telling you exactly what he is doing in simple terms that I can understand. I have moved neighborhoods but will always go back to him. Best Dentist ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

one of the best..and with a good attitude and humour too boot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

Best Dentist. He always remembers his patients. I saw him as a child until adulthood until I moved. I highly reccomend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Hands down, the best professional I have ever met. My best friend phoned the office and requested Daryl to call him back because it was an emergency. 2 minutes later, he called and I told him I was in massive pain. He called a nearby pharmacy close to where I was, prescribed antibiotics, and the rest is history. The following week, I got a root canal and a filling in 1 hour. He was gentle, respectful, and very patient. He gave me an unbelievable rate. I would absolutely recommend him. I look forward to taking my future family to him . . . even if I live in a different province

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Like other reviewers have stated, Daryl the Dentist doesn't pull punches the way so many dentists do. While it's frankly scary that so many dentists try to push procedures on you that aren't necessary (removal of Wisdom Teeth often being the most unnecessary but a windfall for your dentist! -be careful) this dentist is really a straight shooter. I really consider him a friend who wants to help, a real professional. I went to the worst dentist before finding Daryl, and although the damage done formerly to me is irreversible, at least for now, Daryl has improved my problem & most importantly takes the time to really understand and communicate with you to accomplish precisely what you seek.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I love him for 15 years! I love his assistant, but hated the first one..Thanks God she's gone! And of course there is always polite and super-duper nice and lovely Vilian..always-always..the registry girl!These days, a lot of regisry females are so..mean and they think and act as they own the place..but Vilian is not like that at all! I love her and Darryl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Rakochey recommended the work that needed to be done... repair of one filling, without trying to sell me anything that I do not need, like crowns or whitening. The staff are all very friendly and professional able to answer any questions I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

I haven't been to a new Dentist for awhile and I was very nervous about getting a filling done. Dr Rakochey was very polite and kind. The filling did not hurt at all and so far so good with feeling no pain either. The Receptionist is friendly and the staff I have met so far is great. I would refer anyone to his office, he is a honest Dentist that does not fake cavities for profit. I can't say that about two other Dentists I've been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358778].votes_count ]]