Rate Dr. Hessa B. Kadet

Dr. Hessa B. Kadet's Ratings

Has been my PCP for many years. I consider her to be the best. I have put my health and life in her hands and will continue to do so as long as possible. Knowledgeable, thoughtful, caring, kind. Really listens and takes action instead of brushing your concerns off like previous pcps have. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Kadet and will continue to see her for my healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2009

Dr. Kadet is a very thoughtful, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who stays up to date on new health care options. She has always treated me with respect and kindness and she LISTENS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

incredibly kind and sweet. a great doctor! i <3 Dr Kadet. She is great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2008

Dr. Kadet is an excellent PCP, people are clammoring to have her as their doctor. There are other very good doctors in her group as well, such as Dr. Tozzi, if you can't get an appointment with Dr. Kadet. It's not easy to be sure of your physician, but you can feel happy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2006

Very friendly and easy to talk to. Unfortunately, usually rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117557].votes_count ]]