Rate Dr. Nadine Letwin

Dr. Nadine Letwin's Ratings

She is an excellent and incredibly personable doctor. Always answers my questions, always concerned about how I am doing (I am currently awaiting surgery). I can't understand why anyone would view her in a negative light. As for the staff, the nurse and receptionist have always been great to deal with too. At times you do have to wait awhile to see her, but I am not of aware of any other doctors or emergency rooms or anything else in our healthcare system (like for MRI's or surgeries)where you often have to wait longer than you would prefer. A doctor's office like Dr. Letwin's office isn't a Tim Horton's where you're in an out in 5 minutes with what you want; healthcare is more complicated than a cup of coffee and a donut, ya know?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I have found Dr.Letwin to be very helpful, professional, thorough and caring. If she is unsure, she checks. She does not hurry me out of the examination room. If I have a recurring issue that she is unsure of, she will refer me to a specialist quickly; her staff is often able to get me into a specialist's office quite quickly. On an overall basis, I am extremely happy and satisfied with her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Doesn't respect patient choice of treatment and tries to force her own options on others. Says one thing and does another. Doesn't follow up enough. Too busy, you often get rushed. Staff unhelpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

she doesn't know her stuff at all and does not show compassion to injuries. she gives prescriptions and just expects you to quit, does she not realize there are side affects. she hurries me out of her office even when all issues are not resolved. she is one of the worst doctors I have been to. her staff are also very rude on the phone. Maybe the Medical board should get a call or letter about her practices. She has let the power of being a doctor go to her head as far as I am concerned and she will start losing patients if she keeps it up. I pay her to be my doctor through medical services plans, she doesn't pay me to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr Letwin is a wonderful doctor, she has helped me so very much in the last three years and I am very grateful to her. I went thru a very hard time and she was able to get the right help for me and made me understand what I was going thru. Because of Dr Letwin I am a much stronger person now the I was several years ago I am very grateful to her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

It is extremely difficult to get through on the phone just to make an appointment with this doctor. I often waited in the office for long periods of time, in excess of an hour after my scheduled appointment time to see her. She did very little to treat my symptoms, and didn't seem interested in sending me for further investigations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

She's very personable and an excellent doctor. Quite happy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Dr Letwin is a very nice doctor but does not know her stuff. I have seen her several times and each time she is not sure of things or cannot answer my questions. Many of my problems were basic problems that most doctors should know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

Dr. Letwin is a very personable and caring doctor. I feel totally comfortable to discuss any problem with her and know that she will deal with it or refer me to a specialist if she is not sure. She has very special qualities that are hard to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359435].votes_count ]]