Rate Dr. Alan Graas

Dr. Alan Graas's Ratings

@The person who thinks Dr. Graas is destroying bites, Check out the before and after photos! I just look in the mirror everyday and have been told by numerous people I have perfect teeth! Enough said .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Al Graas has been destroying bites by taking teeth out for ortho for too long. His methods are 30 years out of date and I have seen too many people with problems just months after their ortho is supposedly completed and now has to be redone. And he wants to be the President of the Alberta Dental Association?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

A great experience all round. Excellent result and excellent service. Dr. Graas is awesome as is the staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

My son saw Dr Graas for 2 years and now his teeth look great and my daughter should be done at the end of summer. Would recommend Dr. Graas to anyone. Very knowledgeable and his staff are great. Have the office running very smoothly and never have to wait very long. The price was reasonable and go for checks now with my son and everything is staying where it should. Very happy with experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I went there for a consultation for braces as an adult. Though I have no issues with their staff, their lack of new orthodontic equipment were a bit discouraging. And the price was a bit too high as well. The doctor even recommended that a couple of my teeth to be extracted in the process. Went to a couple more orthodontists that have the new orthodontic equipment and told me that I don't need to have my teeth extracted at all. Will not recommend this orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Wouldn't recommend to anyone... horrible experience doesn't seem like he is passionate or caring he is a little rude and I wasn't satisfied with the end results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Awesome. Went to Dr. Graas for a second opinion after another orthodontist wanted to give our child 2 phases of braces costing upwards of $4,500 for just the 1st phase. Dr. Grass came across as honest, down to earth and sincere. Gave us an honest assessment and did not try to over treat. We are so happy we found him. When (and if) our child needs braces in the future we will definitely go to Dr. Graas!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1360170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

hes the best orthodontist ever and i cant wait to get my braces off cause he has done uch a great job! my teeth are going to look so perfect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I had Dr. Graas for my orthodontist as a teenager. He was absolutely wonderful. My front teeth were facing sideways and he magically fixed them! We thought there was no hope. It was an easy experience and my smile is fabulous now. I am so thankful for him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

i HAVE HAD 2 OF MY GIRLS IN FOR BRACES. i HAVE TO SAY IT IS VERY PLEASING TO SEE THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE. mY ONE DAUGHTER HAS COMPLETED WEARING HER BRACES AND HER SMILE IS WORTH A MILLION. MY OTHER DAUGHTER IS DUE TO HAVE HERS REMOVED SOON AND I CAN SEE HER SMILE BEING THE SAME. MY DAUGHTER WHO IS STILL IN BRACES HAS DOWNSYNDROME AND THEY TREAT HER LIKE ANY BODY ELSE WHICH IN SOME CASES ISN'T SO. THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY.KERI ALWAYS ACCOMODATES OUR NEEDS FOR APPTS WITH NO TROUBLE AT ALL. i HAVE MISSED A COUPLE DUE TO BEING VERY ILL AND THEY NEVER QUESTION. I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYBODY THAT NEEDS ORTHODONTIST WORK TO GO TO DR. A GRAAS. THE ATMOSPHERE AND VERY FREINDLY STAFF SAY IT ALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360167].votes_count ]]