Dr. C.B Johnson

Rate Dr. C.B Johnson

Dr. C.B Johnson's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. Very kind and very knowledgeable. Explained my condition to me and what procedures I needed to have done. He is a good cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I had a stroke in 2007. The stroke neurologist was not impressed with the first cardiologist that access me, so he got a second opinion from Dr. Johnson. I could not thank him enough. This guy is amazing! He solved the mystery as to why I had the stoke in the first place, he discovered I have cardiomyopathy, and ran frequent tests to monitor my heart efficiency. As it slowly dropped from 37%, to 20%, he put in a referral to the Ottawa Heart Institute to have an ICD installed. Let me say I would be alive now because in May 2012, I went into cardiac arrest and the device shocked me back to life. He diagnosed my Congested Heart Failure as a result of the cardiomyopathy, and would come to visit me in the hospital (Heart Institute) if he was doing Angiograms for the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

I had my first visit with Dr. Johnson and my first impression was quite positive - he explained everything and seemed interested in my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Johnson recently and found both he and his staff excellent, easy to talk to and extremely proficient. You'd be lucky to have him as your cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Johnson and his staff were top-notch! What I had turned out to be very minor, but the care I received until the proper diagnosis was made was excellent. He kept me in the loop at all times. Thank you Dr. Johnson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2008

Dr. Johnson was very knowledgeable, easy to discuss my cardiac issues and performed a successful and thorough angiogram. He works with the University of Ottawa Heart Institute and they are the best! I highly recommend him. His staff is excellent too. John

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2007

very nice and understanding,explains everything very good to you, am very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1360419].votes_count ]]