Rate Dr. Shane B. Mills

Dr. Shane B. Mills's Ratings

A True family doctor. Very personable and caring attitude. Both wife and I have used him as our MD for last 3 years. This is one Doctor who really cares about his patients. I am 74 years old and he rates the best of Md's I have ever used.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to, now for 10+ years. Kind eager to help. I credit him with saving my life. Highly recommended for whole family!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

My entire family visits him. We just love his bedside manner and attention. He is our small town doctor in a big city!! He cares about his clients and really gets to know them.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mills is the best GP I've ever known, and has been my doctor for nearly 10 years. Excellent knowledge, excellent style and caring, and I don't ever want to find another doctor! I highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mills has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. He took a ton of time answering my questions and he and his staff are very courteous. He is by far the greatest MD i have ever seen and I have no problems recommending him to anyone. While my family and I drove our RV to southern California, I ended up getting mono. Since I was in my mid-40's, this was unlikely to occur. I saw seven doctors in SCA and NONE of them knew what was wrong with me. My wife looked up my symptoms on WebMD and suggested I had mono. I brought this up to the last four MDs I saw and all of them dismissed this. I went through 9 blood tests and even begged for a mono test but none of the MDs would order a mono screen. After several weeks in SCA, I finally had the strength to go back to TX. Dr. Mills saw me on short notice and ordered a comprehensive blood test. He determined that I did indeed have mono (I did not tell him that we thought I had it since all the CA MDs "ruled it out".)

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

If I didn't live 225 miles from Round Rock, Dr. Mills would still be my doctor. He listens when you talk no matter what the subject matter, he is compassionate and intelligent. He has spoiled me as I can't seem to find a doctor where I now live that is as wonderful as him. He was able to help me with my mood swing problem that 2 other doctors missed or didn't treat. He's a great man.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

This is a great doctor with a great office staff. He is very good at what he does. I have never had a better doctor. This guy practices for all of the right reasons!

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Dr Mills has been my doctor for the last 15 years and I have NEVER experienced anything but quality care from him. I have NEVER had to wait an excessive amount of time to get in and see him. In fact I travel over an hour and a half just to keep him as my doctor and do not intend on changing doctors. He is very knowledgable, empathetic and caring. He spends time listening and follows through with returning my phone calls after hours as well as just returning my calls during that business day.I was prompted to come on line to rate Dr Mills because I witnessed a very uncomfortable situation where a gentleman was totally out of line and very rude to his office staff members and very WRONG about his facts. The gentelman left before even seeing the doctor. Doctor offices are where people go and get the help they need and hopefully as you read this you will come to know that Dr Mills is nothing but a very good doctor who genuinely cares for each of his patients and I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 14, 2009 | flag

He has been great in the several years I have been seeing him as my primary care physician. He has been diligent, engaging and ultimately effective. I would recommend him to anyone in the area that is looking for a primary care physician.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I have been using Dr. Mills for about a year. His staff is very helpful and Dr. Mills does not make you feel rushed. He is friendly and explains your illness and treatment in detail. I would recommend him to others.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag