Rate Dr. Richard Baverstock

Dr. Richard Baverstock's Ratings

He and his staff were excellent! I could not be more happy with the treatment and outcome of the surgery! Thanks, you gave me my life back!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

I just had surgery with Dr. Baverstock and I would strongly recommend him to anyone! He takes the time to get to know his patients and always asked me questions about myself. He was very reassuring, descriptive and kind in all he does. Definitely feel blessed to have had him looking after me!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Great attitude, has a very relaxed approach, explains in detail what to expect and what the outcomes will be.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

My experience was very good. He was a little brisk, but not unfriendly. A little robotic, but so what. These surgeons are very busy people and I felt very fortunate to have this very experienced specialist in my corner. Radical prostatectomy. Went very well and 4 weeks later I am walking and doing light weights at the gym. Only very slight bladder leakage at this time and sexual function has returned ( but not full erection). I don't think you could hope for more than this surgeon, in this country, in this province, in that Rockyview facility.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

I found that Dr.Baverstock is a great urologist. I am a young guy and a guy my age shouldn't have the issues I had. This Dr made me feel very comfortable. His office staff were great and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

Both my wife and I found Dr. Baverstock informative, friendly, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, proactive in setting up surgery apptmnt. Although we finally made the decision to do radiation I would strongly recommend Dr. Baverstock to anyone. I was very disappointed to read some of the comments here and really could not believe that they were accurate.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Most compassionate physician I have met. Have to wait to see him but he spends as much time as you need. Considering that health care is a FREE service and most physicians are over worked the care I received is top notch! Very clear with explanations and ensuring I understood everything prior to any procedures etc. Fantastic!

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

Excellent bedside manner - dry humoured and very efficient. Felt very relaxed, and I'm a physician-phobe.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Baverstock performed a radical prostatectomy. Surgery ok, rp successful, bedside manner ok. Side effects were discussed before surgery and he assured effects would be minimal or negligible. If side effects occured he could handle expertly and confidently. Not for me. Very quick to dismiss me at appointments. Now has said he will not need to see me anymore. I feel taken advantage of. Has referred me to another doctor for side effects. No follow through with this doc. Disappointing.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

I was disappointed with detached, impersonal manner. I requested another urologist from referring doctor.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2009 | flag