Rate Dr. Paul Kerr

Dr. Paul Kerr's Ratings

Dr. Kerr is a fantastic, caring proffessional with excellent bed-side manner, he performed surgery on me twice with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Kerr is very knowledgeable, caring, and precise in his care. He performed a superficial paroidectomy on me in December 2012, and I recovered quickly. He put me at ease with regards to the procedure and I had total confidence in his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

If I could give Dr Kerr 6 stars I would. He was my first contact with CancerCare Manitoba and even though my treatment did not include surgery he followed my case through treatment and beyond. You will not find a more caring, helpful, sympathetic doctor. All that and he is a leader in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Diagnosed with squamous cell cancer at the base of tongue in fall of 2000. He performed surgery and removed 22 lymph nodes. I just passed my 13th year of health since his intervention and surgery. He is an extraordinarily good surgeon as evidenced by the skill shown in closing the surgery and the comments from other specialists. Very kind, caring and thorough. Probably the best doctor I've ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Very personable, knowledgable. Almost always on time.. Very kind very professional. I would highly recommend!! Staff are very helpful. It's unfortunate that parking costs soo much at the centre. But that's just a side note that doesn't relate to the dr at all..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Made me feel really relaxed and confident in his work. He helped save my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr Kerr, gave me a complete thyroidectomy. I had a very large tumor at 9 cm long. 2 hours after surgery I was eating solid food and had no collateral damage to my vocal chords or to my parathyroid. He is an absolute class act and a very gifted surgeon. We are very lucky to have him in Winnipeg and I am very fortunate I got to meet him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Kerr was AMAZING! His "go the extra mile" attitude, probably saved my son's life. While I hesitate to put him in a God like place, it is hard not to. His thoughtful thoroughness with regards to our son's situation helped to isolate his situation and ultimately lead us to a hematologist that will hopefully fix and cure our son. He followed through until the end, helping us resolve our son's situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

My husband had squamous cell carcinoma under his tongue. Dr. Kerr removed the lesion and was always quite compassionate in his dealings with us. Follow up was good and luckily my husband is surviving 8 years later and doing as well as can be expected. He helped with after effects such as excess salivation. He recently went back for a biopsy and CT scan and it was negative. Dr. Kerr does come to see the relatives after surgery and is very polite, professional and informative. Not a snob - down to earth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Had throat cancer, 2 surgeries with Dr.Kerr...... Now, I'm cancer free, What else is there to say, Dr. Kerr saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361123].votes_count ]]