Dr. Jack Kucheran

Rate Dr. Jack Kucheran

Dr. Jack Kucheran's Ratings

I had a elderderly parent that was given a break on rates due to an accident. This parent did not have a lot money. When the court cases was settled, from the accident, and the little amont money was received, the rates went back up to full price on what was owing. This was a broken arrangement with my parent. I thought this was sickening and unprofessional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

After seeing the poster about GOD in the waiting room I was extremely SKEPTICAL, he has a lot of passion about chiro care but I feel the whole sales pitch is a little extreme also trying to sign me to a contract reminded me of time share sales pitches and even pyramid schemes. He needs to cut this out I am not sure if I will go back but I will see after a few session how I feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

very informative and energetic, quick to answer questions and efficient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

He is very knowlegable and wants to educate people on their health and well being. He wants to get to the root of the problem and fix it. It is very refreshing to see a doctor who truley wants to help his patients, instead of giving a pill here and a surgery there. I have only been seeing him for a short time and have already had improvements including almost no headaches (which was a common occurance).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

Caring and professional chiropractor! He does not promote the use of drugs or surgery to correct the things that your body can heal on its own. He regularly checks in on your treatment progress by setting up posture checks and x-ray reviews to assess changes to treatment plans. I have a very unpredictable schedule and cannot make it in on most of his appointment days so I get many calls from his receptionists to see when I am coming in again. This might be annoying for some people but I feel like he and his office staff are concerned with my over all health. My back pain has improved significantly though I know it could be MUCH better if I followed his treatment plan exactly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Doctor and staff have a positive approach and the doctor takes great care in making sure you understand the process after taking X-rays and conducts a 3 hours class every week prior to taking on a new patient to ensure they are comfortable with his methods of correction is 'little and often' to go with a payment plan to suit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr Jack will only see you after going to a 1 hour class to scare you into treatments. Everyone that goes in is diagnosed the same with a "scholiosis" and need to see him 2-3 times per week. Will not take payment at each appointment, has to be a scheduled contract payment. After waiting a very long time past your scheduled appointment time, Dr Jack would come into the room for less than a minute to adjust, hand you the chart and move on to the next, never really listened to issues, and I ended up in SO much more pain in the end and am now seeing specialists for my pain. I could go on much more about his deficiencies and I agree with and have experienced all of the other complaints previously posted and rated. Definitely would not refer anyone to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2009

Uses scare tatics and religion. Concerns should be sent to the College of Chiropractors 780-420-0932. I don't need a Dr. to pray for me nor do I like to be told how I will end up in a nursing home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2008

He seems to take a one size fits all approach to his practice. 35 bucks per visit for a 2 minute or less adjustment tells me he is more concerned with money than actually helping people. Every time I questioned the science and asked for studies to back up his claims he had nothing to offer me. A scam artist in a white coat is still a scam artist. In my view he is a snake oil salesman disguised as a medical professional. Perhaps there are chiropractors who operate in a professional, above board manner..... Dr Jack is not one of those.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361528].votes_count ]]