Dr. Gregg D. Rock

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Gregg D. Rock has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5671746
23/07/14 5 5 5 5 DR. ROCK IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. I have HORRIBLE feet and have suffered for years. He recently removed my Morton's neuroma and bunion, (same foot, both at the same time). I was back in the gym 5 weeks post surgery. I shoveled snow and ice everyday in the winter, I drove (right foot). I never once cried from the surgery. He somehow operates causing NO PAIN! I am so lucky to have found this doctor! I had been to at least five other doctors and never felt right. If it happens that I need to have my other foot fixed, I will RUN to Dr. Rock!!!
Insurance: GHI

23/07/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gregg" to "Gregg D."
RID: 2740366
29/07/13 5 5 5 5 In February 2013 I had surgery for the second time with Dr. Rock to correct bunion surgery from 20 years ago by a different doctor in California. He is an amazing doctor who is very patient and extremely knowledgeable. My feet were in the " best of hands" as he is as skillful as he is caring. Even though as part of my profession I tend to focus on what could be enhanced, there isn't anything I would change about his practice, office or support team. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in search of a podiatrist, and although I don't anticipate needing further foot surgery I wouldn't be concerned at all with a doctor like Dr. Rock. Thank you again for your superb care and attention! Best regards, Karen S
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2572250
27/02/13 4 5 4 4 Dr. Rock is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. I went to him for a second opinion. His diagnosis differed from the previous doctor so I don't really know who's correct. But, Dr. Rock spent a lot of time explaining everything. Seems knowledgeable. Truly a nice and caring doctor, which is very rare these days. Staff was pleasant and minimal wait time (10 min).
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2552950
06/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Rock is tremendous. He is patient and thorough in his assessments of the foot as well as the care he gives. I had 2 bunion surgeries with him within 5 weeks without any pain. He is a miracle worker. I would recommend Dr Rock to anyone with foot complications. He is true to his name. Dr Rock rocks!!  Respond
RID: 2392324
03/08/12 5 5 5 5 I was extremely lucky that I found Dr. Rock. If you are having bunion surgery GO TO HIM. He knows what he's doing and will have you back on your feet sooner than you think. He will always get back to you quickly if you have any questions, and he's basically a terrific guy. After having some bad experience with foot surgeries by other Drs, I have to thank Dr. Rock for making my last surgery a successful and positive experience.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1510180
11/08/11 5 5 5 5 I am such a huge fan of Dr. Rock. He did an amazing job correcting my foot injury, and he handled my insurance nightmare with expertise and compassion. I will go back to him and pay out of pocket, as he is not covered under my new insurance co. He's the only Dr. I'll allow near my feet. ;)  Respond
RID: 1500303
31/07/11 5 5 5 5 Outstanding care! Does not want to do extra or unneeded surgery. Highly competent and skillful. I had no pain and excellent results.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1215655
26/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rock is amazing. My bunion surgery on my right foot went phenomenal. I wish I went to him for my left one.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 926824
01/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rock is the best!!! My sister and I both had foot surgery done by him. And I would recommend his services to anyone. His staff was very nice, helpful and he even follows up over the weekends. He's GREAT!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 504174
04/02/08 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and caring. I had my both foot done with him. A year later,my younger sister also use him for the bunion surgery. He did return patient's phone calls within a day.
Insurance: CIGNA