Rate Dr. Gregg D. Rock

Dr. Gregg D. Rock's Ratings

I am a nurse practitioner and had both feet done a week apart in June. My recovery excellent. Dr. Roc told me exactly what to expect and I followed his instructions to the letter.I was back to work within 5 weeks. The incisional perfect very fine and almost hard to find.He is excellent knowledgable in his field. I came from Queens for his expectise and it was well worth the trip. I highly recommend him to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Just had left foot bunion and tailors bunion surgery 2 months ago. Can't ask for a better Doctor! Never seen such a caring doctor and that is quite impressive. Scheduled for my right foot surgery in Dec. highly highly recommend Dr. Rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I love love love this doctor! 15 Years ago I was recommended by a friend to see him because of freak accident where I fell and fractured my toe.
He was so kind, so humble and loves to educate his patients. He does not have a "God complex" at all (which I find some doctors seem to acquire). Very approachable and shoots from the hip. Going to him exposed a hereditary deformity that runs in my family concerning our feet. He told me to come back when I had the chance to do the other foot. It is 15 years later and I'm alittle older but still so grateful to have this man as my doctor. He calls you personally to provide pre op instructions and calls you back after the surgery to follow up on your progress. I have NEVER had a doctor this attentive to his patients. See him, love him enjoy him. He is the ultimate epitome of what the medical profession should be!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

DR. ROCK IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. I have HORRIBLE feet and have suffered for years. He recently removed my Morton's neuroma and bunion, (same foot, both at the same time). I was back in the gym 5 weeks post surgery. I shoveled snow and ice everyday in the winter, I drove (right foot). I never once cried from the surgery. He somehow operates causing NO PAIN! I am so lucky to have found this doctor! I had been to at least five other doctors and never felt right. If it happens that I need to have my other foot fixed, I will RUN to Dr. Rock!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

In February 2013 I had surgery for the second time with Dr. Rock to correct bunion surgery from 20 years ago by a different doctor in California. He is an amazing doctor who is very patient and extremely knowledgeable. My feet were in the " best of hands" as he is as skillful as he is caring. Even though as part of my profession I tend to focus on what could be enhanced, there isn't anything I would change about his practice, office or support team. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in search of a podiatrist, and although I don't anticipate needing further foot surgery I wouldn't be concerned at all with a doctor like Dr. Rock. Thank you again for your superb care and attention! Best regards, Karen S

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Rock is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. I went to him for a second opinion. His diagnosis differed from the previous doctor so I don't really know who's correct. But, Dr. Rock spent a lot of time explaining everything. Seems knowledgeable. Truly a nice and caring doctor, which is very rare these days. Staff was pleasant and minimal wait time (10 min).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Dr Rock is tremendous. He is patient and thorough in his assessments of the foot as well as the care he gives. I had 2 bunion surgeries with him within 5 weeks without any pain. He is a miracle worker. I would recommend Dr Rock to anyone with foot complications. He is true to his name. Dr Rock rocks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I was extremely lucky that I found Dr. Rock. If you are having bunion surgery GO TO HIM. He knows what he's doing and will have you back on your feet sooner than you think. He will always get back to you quickly if you have any questions, and he's basically a terrific guy. After having some bad experience with foot surgeries by other Drs, I have to thank Dr. Rock for making my last surgery a successful and positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I am such a huge fan of Dr. Rock. He did an amazing job correcting my foot injury, and he handled my insurance nightmare with expertise and compassion. I will go back to him and pay out of pocket, as he is not covered under my new insurance co. He's the only Dr. I'll allow near my feet. ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Outstanding care! Does not want to do extra or unneeded surgery. Highly competent and skillful. I had no pain and excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1361570].votes_count ]]