Dr. Susan L. Fullemann

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Susan L. Fullemann has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Susan" to "Susan L."
RID: 1306212
02/12/10 3 3 5 5 Dr. Fullemann is the best. I have been going to her for about 20 years. She is very kind and gentle. As for the staff, they are getting better, but the turnover is high and every thing that happened to the above rater, happened to me. Please don't rate Dr. Fullemann because of her staff.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 743277
14/12/08 2 3 4 4 THIS DR. IS VERY NICE AND I LIKE HER VERY MUCH AND VERY HELPFUL-STAFF IS NOT THAT GOOD, ALWAY NEW ONES. NOT GOOD.  Respond
RID: 653037
29/07/08 1 1 3 3 1. 1st call for appt; was asked if office could call me backas they were busy. 2. 2nd call; since there was no call back, called again to book and was given a 10:45am following day. 3. Showed up at 10:30am with all forms completed and was told that my appointment would be for 11:45. 4. at 11:50 was told that there was a "foul-up" and they were now triple booked and I could not be seen. Someone would call me at home with an appointment time. At 1:15, have not heard from anyone. I don't think this is the doctor for me.  Respond
RID: 606043
03/06/08 5 5 5 5 Intensly concerned about patient's health and not hesitant to make positive recommendations.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 425427
07/10/07 5 5 5 5 Allotted all the time I needed with her. Very patient. Provided education.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 171046
05/03/07 4 5 5 Susan is very personable and most knowledgeable physican that I have seen on my condition. I would not see anyone else accept in an emergency.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield