Rate Dr. Donald Clark

Dr. Donald Clark's Ratings

Dr Clark is a fantastic surgeon. He is straight to the point (perhaps why others described him as having poor bedside manners), knowledgeable, and explains things very well without talking down to you as some doctors are apt to do. He answered my many, many questions patiently and took his time to make sure I understood. His secretary was very friendly and accommodating as well. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Clark!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Clark was there when I need him the most. From my first appt to date of surgery, was only 6 weeks. Due to the seriousness of my condition, he moved my surgery date up to treat me. He was caring, compassionate and personable. I would not hesitate to see him again if I needed surgery.His secretary is professional and courteous as well. He was not arrogant as some have suggested, he asked me to call him by his first name! I feel I owe my life to Dr. Clark and will defend him to anyone.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Secretary was very rude. I had to call and re-book my appointment twice because I had to leave the country for work purposes and both times the secretary was rude and sounded like she was in a hurry. When I was finally able to make my appointment I found out it was cancelled an hour after waiting in the waiting area. After that appointment was rescheduled, the new date did not work for me due to a schedule conflict with work and when I explained this I was told my referral was going back to my family doctor and that I was unable to see Dr. Clarke. Basically she was unable to work with me to figure out what would work best for the patient. Now after waiting 6 months to see somebody it looks like I am in for another long wait.... I would not recommend this doctor solely based on the secretary.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

I Would like to start to address all negative comments by saying you are all ungrateful for the service that Doctor Clarke and his staff provides you with. Yes I have had my operation(hernia) date postponed,but that's no fault of his practice,it was the nurses strike and especially the medical system we are all faced with,and it will get much worse.His wife Nancy even volunteered to go in on her own time to try to keep the my operation from been postponed.(Thank you Nancy !!!) I commend Dr. Clarke and his practice for not wasting the medical systems time and resources with such nonsense people call "bedside manners"He is simply doing his job providing you his services in a timely fashion to keep the medical system moving. If all doctors hold your hand,and waste the medical systems time by giving you a shoulder to cry on,they are the ones you should be complaining about,otherwise the back up for operations would be a lot worse than what it already is.A big Thank You!!! to Dr. Clarke

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I attended appointments with a single friend who was dealing with dr Clark for breast cancer. Not only was he kind, compassionate and thorough, but he patiently took time to answer all of her questions and put her mind at ease. While leaving the office upset at the thought of the upcoming surgery and treatments his secretary hugged my friend and reassured her that they would do everything in their power give her the best treatment possible. He provided her with reading material to read through at home and brochures of resources available to her. I can't imagine a better experience under such upsetting circumstances. I totally recommend him! There is a reason he runs behind in his clinics and that is that he takes the time to answer questions and some have more than others. He is busy because he is excellent at what he does.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Rude, arrogant zero compassion...I have had two encounters with this man. I was cancelled 6 times for gall bladder surgery and apparently received a red star on my file because I had my GP refer me to someone else...his receptionist who is his wife is equally rude, arrogant and shows zero compassion. I learn 9-10 years later I have a red star!!!! My GP referred me to him again because I was to have a colonoscopy. My referral for this was overlooked many times yet my GP would call and remind as I sat in her office. My GP said this procedure is one Dr.Clark is supposed to be good at? The actual call for the appointment came from Dr.Clarke's office 1 year and 7 months later!!! Go figure!!! Then, when I take a day off from work to go see him ...he verifies who I am and tells me he will not be my doctor because of my red star!!! The man is full of himself...he thinks he is GOD himself and he will choose who lives or dies!!! VERY ARROGANT..both he and his wife!!!! AMAZING!!!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Clark went out of his way during a very busy shift, to treat what troubled me. I found his manner excellent and very proffessional, a straight shooter. I trust Dr.Clark with my health and well being and count myself lucky to have had his help. Thanks Dr.!

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr Clark, in my recent surgery, he was informative, polite, wonderful bedside manner, answered all questions in detail. I was very lucky to have this gifted surgeon to operate on me and I would recommended him highly to anyone who needs surgery. Dr Clark and his secretary are a joy to know. Thank you both for making this journey so easy.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Clark is the best. He is very professional, and he showed interest in me. He dug deep into my family background as far as health issues, to gain some knowledge he could relate to me. I have all the confidence in the world in this man. And his receptionist is his wife nancy and she is fabulous.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Very poor bedside manner . Very defensive person and although he may have done a very good job ...it was not a pleasant experience ! I didn't feel reassured except that I trust my family Doctor . Dr. Clark made me feel as though I was just another person who took a number from start to finish . I susoect that he has quite a god complex and dislikes people whom he sees as beneath him questioning him . This is of course my opinion :)

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag