Rate Dr. Walter Lock

Dr. Walter Lock's Ratings

Doctor Lock is a pretty good Doctor, WHEN AVAILABLE. Been trying to get a hold of him or his AWFUL RECEPTIONIST for over a week. He took last week off, as well as next week, and today too for good measure. He does not have a stand-in Doctor for when he is on vacations. His receptionist laughed at my inquiry and is just terrible to deal with. Switching family doctors as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2499683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Misdiagnosed sore throat. Prescribed antibiotics when I had cancer. Misdiagnosed pneunomia, prescribed laxative.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1361835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Dr Lock has been our Dr for 12 years. He is a great Dr. We moved 10 years ago but we wanted to still keep him as our Dr.We drive over an hour to see him every 3 months but we don't mind.We love him and we are so comfortable with him , i can't imagine having another Dr..He is the best..On a scale of 1 to 10...He is a 10 in our books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

More time needed...............need more help from office than doing things on my own

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr.Lock has been our family doctor for twenty years. Always helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. lock is a good family doctor. He is able and willing and he has a good nurse to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr.Lock is just an awesome Doctor, he will either help all he can, or will find a specialist who can, he is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2009

Dr. Lock always knows exactly what will help me. He takes the time to listen which is most important. He is much better than the average doctor in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

if wasnt for this small town doc listening to me i would be in very bad shape..he listens and helps me with the knowledge i need...love him .best small time doc ever..secretary listens and books me to my availability...never wait 10-15 mins and they have me in a room...i feel this doc office is very effcient and pleasant...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Lock passed all the requirements, which is tough to be come a Dr. If you think you no more than him stay home and treat yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361826].votes_count ]]