Rate Dr. George Daguiam

Dr. George Daguiam's Ratings

extremly rude receptionist ,incredibly unprofessional , she should quit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Wow I'm shocked at the comments towards the receptionist. I've been a patient at this practice for years,It seems to me that she is clearly not the problem here,it's people like yourselves that are too demanding and rude to her,I've heard it myself on more than one occasion. Best you did leave you truely don't deserve to be a pt there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Agree that the receptionist is the downfall here. I worked the front of house for dentists for years and never treated people the way she treats them. The rest of the staff and Dr. Daguium are terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2011

I can't understand why all the poor comments about Sue. I've been going there for years and have never had anything but friendly banter and helpfullness from her. The Dr. and all the other staff are excellent too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Love them all, George is amazing, Sue, the receptionist is a hardnose because she takes a lot of crap from patients. Get to know her a bit, she's a wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Excellent follow up care for patients.Has restored my confidence and reduced my fear of dental work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Great dentist!! Horrible receptionist!! Had a dental emergency that landed me in the hospital, receptionist told me that that there was nothing they could do for me except cancellation list or a 2 month wait. So much for accepting emergencies... My family has found a new dentist because of her. Sorry George

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

George is a great dentist but I left because of the terrible receptionist he has. She is costing him patients who are leaving because of her rudeness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

I've dealt with Dr. Daguiam and his staff in the past and found them to be very knowledgeable and professional. The people that find his receptionist abrupt need to realize that she does this day in and day out. People try to swindle deals all the time. You have to be a hard ass sometimes otherwise the dentist won't make any money. I really enjoy her sense of humour and her honesty. She tells it like it is. No b.s. I don't see a problem with that at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Even though i have had the work done on the tooth in still on his waiting list from 2 years ago and still waiting for that call... sad

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1361959].votes_count ]]