You may also like

Rate Dr. Ronald B Sorensen

Dr. Ronald B Sorensen's Ratings

Saw him at Met Hospital Emergency because of a severe infection. Very arrogant. Told him how painful it was and he brushed me off. Then he checked and found I was very swollen so he threw some pills at me and told me I'd be fine in a month. Then he decides to do a prostrate exam and nearly pushed me off the table and made me urinate. Obviously he enjoys these little bonuses he gets. Abusive and inconsiderate. Would recommend a shoemaker before recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Sorensen has treated me for prostate infections in the past, as well as surgically removing a kidney stone that was too large to pass, just recently. He was thorough in trying to find out why I am still having kidney stones . Unlike another urologist that I was sent to by my GP for previous kidney stones, he has scheduled a followup visit for me a year from now to see if I am still free of them. Dr. Sorensen has been there when needed , and done his part to correct the problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr Sorensen is the best urologist in this city . He works hard and from what I have seen from him has much compassion for his patients. My son had a serious cancer causing issue if it was not handle quickly and efficiently my son would've more then likely had to have suffered through the experience of having cancer all other urologist recommended did not care about my son or the severity of his issue we were told we would have to wait one to two year to fix this problem and it would have to be done with two separate surgeries . Dr Sorensen had my son on the operating table within a month and fix the problem in one surgery. He continues to see my son to monitor any possible side effects that could arise. I thank god for dr Sorensen , and wish there were more like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Never been treated so poorly then I did today! The ladies were rude. Should not be in this profession. Not to mention having issues and Dr brushed them off. Bc he was "in hurry" . Would not recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

After reading some of the critics I thought I had the wrong doctor. I have found Dr Sorensen to be a dedicated physician. The wait can be a little long at times. However, when I am in the hospital suffering with kidney stone pain it is comfortimg to know that Dr Sorensen will take care of me. My previous uroligist could care less about my suffering and missing work. Dr. Sorensen had me scheduled for a urine test before I had asked. The other fella said testing urine doesn't tell you anything. Basically' go home and keep doing the same thing to encourage stone development and I'll see you in the ER next time $$$$$. Compared to my previous experience I am very happy for now. L Henderson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Sorensen is a very smart man but his bedside manners are horrible. This doctor has no compassion and definitely no integrity. He gets annoyed if you ask to many or the same question again. Instead he'll tell you about someone else that is worse off. He lives at the hospital he makes you wait for hours for him, he works crazy long hours and as a result makes some serious mistakes and who suffers in the end the patient. My dad went in for one surgery and ended up having four surgeries within three weeks. This was seven months ago and my dad is still suffering. He still has two more surgeries to correct the mistake which will be done in London. Dr. Sorensen has a God complex. |I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He's not an asset to the Met Hospital more like a liability.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1362307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I will never be a patient of Doctor Sorenson's. I had an appointment at the Hospital he was at. He was not on time,he asked me why I am here. I told him I have kidney stones and he quickly checked me and said it does not sound like that.I told him that is what ultra sound showed.He said he did not have the results. My appointment was for him to have them. He said to wait 45 min to an hour and come back. I said I 's rather go home as I do not feel well and want to rest.I had been to the hospital 3 days in a row and I just want to know what he is going to do. He said for me to go home and he will call me after he gets the results that night. He never called me that night, nor any other day after that.I then went to my GP, who is awesome, and she said yes, you have multiple kidney stones.Dr. Sorenson has a very bad bedside manner and is very cocky.This is not a good doctor, in my eyes. He needs to go back to school and learn how to care about people or get out of his practice!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I Got a vasectomy right in the office. I wanted to avoid the hospital where sick people are and being put under. I was in and out of the office quickly while my family waited outside in the car. They even got me in despite me coming the wrong day and forgetting to bring in the pain block (I had missed my actual appt by a day and they gave me pain block even though I was supposed to fill a prescription and bring it in with me!) Recovery went fantastically and I've had no residual issues at all. I was impressed that this doctor was able to complete his own vasectomy - it showed me that he saw the procedure as routine and not requiring a hospital visit or heavy medication (why do doctors put patients under for a simple vasectomy?!) I'd recommend this doctor. The receptionist was somewhat short but I was kind to her and she warmed up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr Sorensen is a really great urologist. He has treated me since December of 2005 and I have been treated extremly well by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

I have had great care under his supervision. When was the last time a specialist gave you his cell number and told you to meet him at the hospital?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362303].votes_count ]]