Rate Dr. Lisa Earle

Dr. Lisa Earle's Ratings

dr.earle is now in steinbach emergency. this wonderful dr took awesome care of my 2 month old nephew. God bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

first visit and i'm sold! she was so gentle with my kids and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

She is a very kind and compasionate physician! Too bad she has moved to Dauphin:(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

i want to travel to dauphin from st norbert to see this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Does anyone know where Dr. Earle is? I was extremely disappointed to discover when I went to St.Norbert Clinic one day that she was no longer there. I wasn't given any explanation except that she was no longer there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

FANTASTIC!Extremely thorough. It was due to her attention to details that I was finally diagnosed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

I have looked for a new Doctor for almost 2 years and I was relieved when I found Dr. Earle. She is so caring and actually paid attention to what I had to say. She has left St. Norbert Clinic but I hope she lets her patients know where she will be available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

I saw Dr. Earle at St. Norbert Clinic and she was wonderful. I was so releived to find a good Dr who cares. But when I tried to book an appointment with her, they said she has left the clinic suddenly. I hope to track her down wherever she has moved to. She is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

My 15 year old daughter saw her for a physical. My daughter was so nervous to go and Dr. Earle totally put my daughter at ease. She was very thorough and got my daughter talking about her complete overall health. I hope St. Norbert can hang on to this gem!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

wow this doctor is great !!! I'm uneasy around doctors and she made me feel at ease . she is very caring , very smart she knows whats shes doing if not she does her research.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362525].votes_count ]]