Dr. Patricia L. Roberts

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Patricia L. Roberts has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1
RID: 2810880
24/08/13 5 5 5 5 I had a pre consultation with Dr. Roberts before my colon surgery on June 27th, 2013. She explained everything in detail as to what was going to take place and I was very pleased with that since I was nervous about the whole process. My surgery took place on June 27th, 2013 at Lahey Clinic, and everything went well! I was very pleased with the care that I received from everyone at Lahey Clinic. On July 23rd, 2013 I went back for my follow up with Dr. Roberts, and everything was fine. Dr. Roberts is a very detailed and compassionate individual, and I would highly recommend her to anyone for colon/rectal surgery!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Patricia" to "Patricia L."