Dr. Jason C. Snibbe

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Jason C. Snibbe has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5436418
01/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Snibbe was there for me when others were not. He did a complete shoulder replacement and reverse shoulder surgery on me. I can function and do "normal"things that I was told I wouldn't be able to do before I met Dr Snibbe. Not only is he a wonderful surgeon, but a comforting, kind and trusted Doctor. And his staff, Dr Jennifer, Marco, etc. are great.
Respond

23/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason C."
RID: 2648235
14/05/13 1 1 1 1 Incorrectly diagnosed hip problem, performed surgery to repair torn labrum, post op claimed I had told him I was suffering from groin pain (I have never had groin pain) which is why he went ahead with surgery. Too quick to diagnose and rush me into surgery. Always get a second opinion when dealing with Dr Snibbe.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

24/03/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2562505
16/02/13 2 2 1 1 first, note that comments get worse as time goes on. he is just too busy to give an accurate diagnosis and performs too many surgeries. THR on 10/2/12. Mild - moderate arthritis. Old torn labrum, not repairable. I had full external rotation and 12% inner rotation. Now, I have -3% inner. Snibbe "you can't walk like that, haha." Somehow I now have impingement. Pain with every step still, he sends me to Ozoa who says he gets 5-10% of Snibbe's patients who really didn't need a THR. Turns out all pain was coming from a nerve from my tailbone. Snibbe "well, you would have needed one in 10 years anyway." Please stay away from any doctor like Snibbe, who brags he can do a THR in 45 minutes. How many other doctors in town are getting Snibbe's patients who really didn't need a surgery, let alone a replacement? If I could do it over again I would go to Bolling next door.
RID: 1552527
03/10/11 4 1 4 3 I WENT TO DR. SNIBEE WHEN I INJURED MY WRIST. HE COMPLETELY MISSED THE FRACTURE AND I SUFFERED FOR 3 MONTHS. WENT BACK COMPLAINING AGAIN FO PAIN, HE JUST SHRUGGED HIS SHOULDERS. WELL, IJUST HAD SUGERY ONMY HAND, I HAD BOTH ABROKEN WRIST AND A RUPTERED TENDON. THE 2 DOCTORS I WENT TO AFTER SNIBEE WERE SHOCKED THAT AN OTHROPEDIC SURGEON WOULD HAVE MISSED SUCH AN EASY FRACTURE TO SEE. I NO LONGER TRUST DR. SNIBEE
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 1448249
24/05/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Snebbe is a talented and caring surgeon. I am 6 weeks post-op hip replacement and walking well. I do think that more time should be spent discussing potential risks before surgery ( I was taken off guard by complications I had, but ultimately Snebbe was supportive and helpful). I also think more time should be spent with the patient postop in the hospital. But in this respect he is no different than most other orthopedic surgeons. I recommend him based on his skills and knowledge as a surgeon.
RID: 1237704
26/08/10 4 1 4 4 very confident in himself; didn't seem to care; never called to inquire after surgery; never on time, usually very late; shoulder not well after surgery; seems like nice guy.
RID: 917304
19/06/09 5 5 5 5 Very personable and knowledgeable. Performed surgery on my husband using the latest technology and expertise...he is fantastic!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 650845
29/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Snibbe took care of a shoulder that had been hurt for more than 20 years! Years of rehab, not wanting surgery - I wish he was around 20 years ago! I can throw a ball again!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 571616
21/04/08 5 5 5 5 The best Dr. EVER if u need a DR who know;s what he is doing it will be Dr Snibbe!! I was refered to him be my primary Dr J Enjathi (sp?)
RID: 544423
22/03/08 5 5 5 5 I have never been to a doctor that is as caring and willing to spend time and give information as Doctor Jason Snibbe. God Bless Dr Snibbe.
RID: 488624
19/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Snibbe cares about his patients, He listens,he's straight forward and to the point. You leave his office knowing what, why, how and what he can do to fix it. He's an excellent surgeon and I'm blessed to have had him as mine.  Respond
RID: 355282
27/06/07 5 5 5 5 OUTSTANDING ORTHOPEDIC DR. Well,..lots to say. Broke both my ankles at the same time,had surgery,surery went excellent,can't even see a scar,metal in my ankle. The Dr. is very caring about how you feel,he pays attention,gives suggesions, resolutions, and treat you like a person not a number. His assistant she is excellent,helpful,and ALWAYS returs you call within the same day. Staff is great. Punctuality, excellent. 5++  Respond