Rate Dr. Lisa D. Santos

Dr. Lisa D. Santos's Ratings

I wasnt having just anyone work on me so when it was time to have my eyes done I looked no further than Santos. It's been 8 years and I still look amazing. Thanks Lisa youre simply the best!!! :-)

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

I couldn't have found a better surgeon...she did my saline breast implants almost a year ago. I am so happy with the result. I had an easy and speedy recovery, little scarring, no post surgery issues and so happy she aided my in finding the perfect size. Her follow ups are scheduled more often than my girlfriends who had it done by other surgeons, as she truly cares about the results and your happiness. I was referred to her by my girlfriend who had hers done more than 10 years ago by her and they still look amazing. Prior to nursing 3 children, I never thought I would have plastic surgery, but I'm so glad I did and highly recommend her to anyone considering it.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

I just happened across this site and wanted to say a few words about Dr. Santos. She's not only a wonderful surgeon, but beautiful all the way through. I interviewed several surgeons before choosing her, and had felt pressure to jump on board and sign up for any surgery I'd be willing to pay for. Dr. Santos not only found a better solution to my problem, but recommended LESS surgery than I was interested in. She has all the accolades to warrant the superior facade that so many doctors project, but she always treats me warmly...as if she's spending time with a friend rather than rushing through another anonymous patient. I was thrilled with my results, and I always felt totally safe with her. When she learned that I had not given up drinking green tea, one of the many things she ask me to avoid befor surgery, she cheerfully insisted that we postpone the surgery to make sure we had the best results possible. She is an absoulte gem!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

I have had 5 Breast augment surgeries. #1 inexpensive at Med College of Ga. #2 attempt to repair #1. No luck. Lived with them for 8 yrs. #3 dr weist conroe tx again inexpensive yet he was high referred #4 repair a burst implant dr. And later herniated..drweist. #5. I was determined to find the right doc. The key is to look for their book of photos. The after photos that have a consistant look in all patients. The look you are striving for. The doctors have a breast in mind. They most all have similar end results no matter where the patiented started. Dr. Santos is not inexpensive. But remember my prev 4 attemps at an inexpensive price. I was not shopping prices nor shld u. You will look at their work for a lifetime. Dr. Santos was able to repair all of the damage from past four surgeries and give me ab beautiful end result!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SANTOS. BEAUTIFUL WORK!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Santos is so amazing. I had my breast implants removed and not replaced. She was there for me every step of the way and after. She spent time with me and really cares. I've been to many plastic surgeons and I've never met any like her. She really is the best!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Dr Lisa Santos is AMAZING. She performed my tummy tuck breast lift and lypo more places than I care to remember. A few weeks ago she did implants and lipo over my entire tummy area. When I went for my 3 day check up and unveiled her work I insisted that she take pictures of my 3 days post op so she can show others. I have no bruising! I literally have no bruises. The reason is she is very gentle, takes the time to do perfect work with a gentle hand. If you surgery time is a little longer, that's GOOD. That means she is using a small rod and if she is doing stitches, she is taking the time to take tiny close stitches which results in no puckers and minimal scarring. I would not go to anyone other than Dr Santos, ever.She was recommended to me by a friend who had researched doctor after doctor before he endeavored for gastro by pass tummy tuck etc. His review is out there somewhere in 05 time frame. Anyway, Santos is the doc that the other docs send their wives for cosmetic work.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Santos is the best of the BEST.I plan on a return visit.. (I live in San Antonio Texas) and would travel miles and miles for her expertise. Dr. Santos is an ARTIST. just not on canvas.!!!!.With that said..Houston here I come!.>> Elizabeth

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

This lady is a delight. She listens, she cares, she provides excellent service.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2007 | flag

I had bilateral mastopexy and augmentation. My results were fantastic. I was able to get silicone implants as well. She is a little high in regards to price, but I am more very willing to pay for great results. I will use her again in the future. She has a great bedside manner and wonderful staff!

Submitted March 4, 2007 | flag