Rate Dr. Nancy B. Mozelsio

Dr. Nancy B. Mozelsio's Ratings

Outstanding allergy and immunologist. Thorough, great listener, orders all the appropriate tests and provides practical advice to manage the problem. She is the best allergist I have ever seen.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

I am very disappointed in the care that I have received. Dr. Mozelsio treats me in a condescending manner. I am going to change doctors as soon as possible. This office has a lot of patients. There is a long wait for allergy shots.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mozelsio is an excellent doctor. I would continue seeing her if allergy shots weren't needed. I think she needs new staff members. Most of the nurses have attitudes and put themselves before the patients. They don't care how long they make the patients wait for allergy shots. They would rather gossip than assist the patients.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

I have had Urticaria and Sinus problems for years , my Otolarygologist suggested I see an Allergy physician to help my sinus breathing. Dr. Mozelsio spent a lot of time with me during each visit, and she is genuine and will listen to what you have to say before she answers.It was not too difficult to get an appointment with her and I am very pleased. I will stay with her as long as I am in California. Her nurse staff is nice as well , however, they can be a bit short. But it does not matter because Dr. Mozelsio is worth it. Good Luck!

Submitted March 4, 2007 | flag