Rate Dr. Mobin Attaellahi

Dr. Mobin Attaellahi's Ratings

Knowledgable &Very helpful, answered all questions &concerns.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

I want to believe he is a better doctor if he would just be more patient and not rush through without asking the patient more questions and listening to them. I believe he is knowledgeable but he didn't stay long for me to find that out. I would definitely not want him as a GP but I do believe he certainly has the potential to become a better doctor if he would only listen more to his patient more. I needed a doctor with more understanding as I have a hearing disability and I felt unheard.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I brought my chronically ill son to the SJRH ER and saw this Doctor. He said my son's Xray was clear, and there was no pneumonia, only to find out the next day from the radiologist that my son in fact DID have pnuemonia. OUTRAGEOUS

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag

ONE DAY WHEN IT WAS SUNNY OUT, BUT IT RAINED A BIT, I SNEEZED AND OF COURSE ENDED UP IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT AND WAS SEEN BY DR. ATTAELLAHI, HE WAS VERY KIND. I FELT WELL WHEN I LEFT THERE. I RARELY SNEEZE ANYMORE.

Submitted April 19, 2008 | flag

Awesome doctor!Knows much more than your average doctor. Not bad to look at either.I think the comment from the lady with the child must of been on crack, as Mobin is so great with all children.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2008 | flag

bedside manner leaves much to be desired especially with children.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

Mobin is a wonderful Dr. and smart to

Submitted March 10, 2007 | flag