Rate Dr. Amin Kherani

Dr. Amin Kherani's Ratings

Total of seven visits. Shortest wait period was FIVE hours; longest was EIGHT hours. Totally overbooked every time, so much so that some people in crowded waiting room have nowhere to sit. Many patients are elderly, have driven hundred of miles to get there, waited for months for an appointment, only to get to an extremely uncomfortable crowded waiting room. No water, food at close proximity, bathrooms are a distance away. Shortest consultation with doctor was 4 minutes; longest consultation was 11 minutes. Suspicious of any comment with a punctuality rating that would be more than 2.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kherani and his team is excellent. The comfort me before and after surgery. I was very worried for surgery but even during surgery (did not take more than 20 minutes), Dr. Kherani was so good and comforted me all the way. I was ok in a day and I am seeing things so clearly now. Thank you doctor and thank to your team.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr kerani,is a wonderful dr,I love him ,very patient,and took his time to answer my questions especially when he is very busy.he is great,and I think he is the best Iam very lucky to have him as my dr.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kherani is fantastic. He knows his stuff and really looks past the patient and sees the person. You will get more than a wonderful doctor with him you get a great guy too!!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Very caring doctor. Sugery was unsucessful. Doctors band together to protect each other from scrutiny. Excellent staff.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kherani is a wonderful doctor and human being. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He is hardest working professional I have ever met. Yes, yes, yes the wait times are long, but considering that he takes on medical emergencies at the drop of a dime, it is understandable that the wait times can get lengthy. I have been on the one end waiting 5 hours plus to be seen and also when I encountered the most devastating reality of possibly losing my vision before the age of 30, I was attended to immediately. Knowing this I prepare for a long day, bring some snacks, a book and get ready to meet some really nice people that are all waiting for Dr. Kherani to make their world a little bit better. I'm so grateful to have him as my doctor. Dr.Kherani's skills, knowledge, kindness and compassion are a rare find in today's world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr.Kherani and a big hug to your family that allows all of us to borrow time from their father/husband:) Happy holidays!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

One of the best Doktor... Hi did his treatments work for me magnificent.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kherani is a top notch doctor, he treats everyone with respect, is great at answering questions. He is way overworked, but never have I seen him not take the time to give everyone his full attention. Takes a scary situation and puts your mind at rest.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

I have a very rare autoimune disease that affects the eyes. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Kherani as he is the best Dr. I have ever met in his caring attitude. I travel a great distance to see him but he is worth every visit. Other Dr's could take a lesson from him in how he treats patients as busy as he is.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag

rude, which really caught me off-guard, totally unexpected or warranted. extremely knowledgeable & overworked: but his abrupt rudeness was shocking and uncalled for. I left totally baffled and surprised. there is never reason to be rude.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag