You may also like

Rate Dr. Amin Kherani

Dr. Amin Kherani's Ratings

My procedure was an emergency. He and his staff treated me with respect,procedure fully explained. Post op and one week follow up visits were punctual and thorough. A true professional team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

In July 2005 I sustained a serious eye injury playing hockey in Santa Rosa California. A California retinal surgeon performed an operation and a week later I returned to Calgary with a referral to Dr. Amin Kherani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

His Dr.Kherani and his staffmember came to the hospitalbed and injected antibiotics to save my eye from an infection which also subjected me to a big operation to clean my blood and repair my infected heartvalves. His followup visits showed his dedication to the betterment of me the patient. My eye recovered ..many thanks to him and his staff and their warm reception on followup visits to his practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I had emergency retna detached surgery by Dr Kherani. It was late on a Sunday and he came to me in eye clinic at Rockyview and diagnosed me and into surgery I went. He even pushed my wheelchair at post op. He is the nicenst man and Dr I have ever met.There are no words to really thank him but he did save my eye and I will forever be greatful to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2674702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Very pleased - had a difficult case - hole in retina, partial detachment. He did a very thorough exam & explained clearly what the issues were. 1st surgery was 1 hour + 6 week recovery; 3 months later he did cataract surgery on both eyes - result - 20/20 (vs pre-surgery 20/50!). I have no issues in recommending him / his staff. Modern clinic, well run. Busy but worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I am one of the last minute medical emergencies that Dr. Kherani took on at the last minute and without a doubt, he saved my vision. There are no words powerful enough to convey my gratitude for his knowledge, supportive approach, surgical expertise, and reputation as a spectacular surgeon. I owe my eye to this man and I will gladly wait as long as I have to for any future appointments because I know that while I wait, he is likely saving someone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

hard working, caring and absolutely the best! sometimes have to wait as he is on call with emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Total of seven visits. Shortest wait period was FIVE hours; longest was EIGHT hours. Totally overbooked every time, so much so that some people in crowded waiting room have nowhere to sit. Many patients are elderly, have driven hundred of miles to get there, waited for months for an appointment, only to get to an extremely uncomfortable crowded waiting room. No water, food at close proximity, bathrooms are a distance away. Shortest consultation with doctor was 4 minutes; longest consultation was 11 minutes. Suspicious of any comment with a punctuality rating that would be more than 2.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2448555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Kherani and his team is excellent. The comfort me before and after surgery. I was very worried for surgery but even during surgery (did not take more than 20 minutes), Dr. Kherani was so good and comforted me all the way. I was ok in a day and I am seeing things so clearly now. Thank you doctor and thank to your team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1365392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Dr kerani,is a wonderful dr,I love him ,very patient,and took his time to answer my questions especially when he is very busy.he is great,and I think he is the best Iam very lucky to have him as my dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365391].votes_count ]]