Rate Dr. Raminder Badyal

Dr. Raminder Badyal's Ratings

Many years ago I was afflicted by the onset of an illness which affected both my overall health and most notably my flexibility. Without going into too many details, I am an avid golfer and have always been very physically active. Without my regular weekly treatment, by Dr Badyal I know that I would be living in an indigent state. I play golf weekly and remain active as a result of my excellent treatment and advice at downtown wellness centre. I highly recommend them as a source of nurture and treatment and supportive of your needs, for a real quality of life other than living under the constant influence of unnecessary chemicals and drugs. The entire staff and the ambience at the clinic is committed to providing a healing environment.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Recommending a doctor is always a tricky thing because what I like is not always what you may like. But I highly recommending giving this clinic and this doctor a try. Being a chiropractic patient for many years now, I know what works for me - and his treatments work. They keep my headaches at bay and help with my flexibility. The clinic staff is super nice too! The other services provided at the clinic compliment chiropractic treatment very well too. Definitely worth trying!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Badyal is an amazing practitioner that's been incredibly helpful in healing and bringing relief to my back. In addition to that he has been helpful in that he was able to diagnose an ailment that no other doctor was able to. Knowing this has helped me strive towards living a more healthy lifestyle.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

The chiropractic care I received from Doctor Raminder Badyal was the best he totally acknowledged my areas of pain and immediately helped diminish them effectively and also took care of any other related areas of pain I mentioned...he's definitely number 1 for me!

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Great wellness environment, Dr Badyal is both welcoming and professional. The office is friendly and efficient and the care extended is done in a clean environment. Very proactive office, always a pleasure to visit.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

I have been a client of Dr. Raminder Badyal for many years. His warm and genuinely caring approach to chiropractic care and wellness assures me I am receiving the best care in the city. My visits to Dr. Badyal's office are beyond a chiropractic appointment...they are an energetic uplifting!

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. B is a fantastic chiropractor - he is accommodating, understanding and compassionate. He is well versed and has successfully attended to all of my injuries and aches. I always feel good after my treatments with Dr. B. That is why I continue to go. He is very hands on and does not rely on a single method of treatment. My mind is at ease that Dr. B has several methods of treatment he can turn to assist in my recovery and wellness. Dr. B is not a one trick pony! I look forward to my visits to Dr. B. His downtown location is still convenient for me as I moved into the burbs. The Canada Line is less than a 10 minute walk.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Raminder Badyal is the finest, most compassionate Chiropractor I have had in 40 years of seeking Chiropractic treatment. The electro-stimulus/heat pack used prior to adjustments have me heading to appointments with anticipation rather than trepidation as I used to dread going to the Chiropractor. Dr. Badyal's adjustments are fluid and smoothe as he is a master at helping you and your muscles relax. He has gone above and beyond for me in emergencies and you can be assured your wait time for appointments will be negligable, as Dr. Badyal is the most punctual Chiropractor I have ever had! Bruce at the front desk is always bright and smiling, ready to share a laugh or comfort you when needed. He takes the time to get to know his clients and genuinely cares about the issues shared with him. Bruce always makes one feel welcome and warm. Sincerely, Michael Graf.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

It was refreshing to finally find a health care giver that actually took the time to diagnose my problem and treat it properly. My results for my lower back problem have been amazing and quick. Dr. Badyal provides the appropriate home instructions to further benefit my gains. Thank you for your excellent continuuing care! The front end staff is also welcoming and great.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. B. and his staff are very personable and professional. Great service and care at this chiropractic office.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag