Rate Dr. John P. Lundeby

Dr. John P. Lundeby's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2373315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Was ok seems to know what hes doing but not the best I have had nothing but infections because tge sutras are poking through the skin and not closing so bacteria is getting in he cuts the sutra but the infection is still there claiming I do not need an antibiotic until the infection is unbearable, and my nipples are two very very different sizes n shapes, spend the extra cash n go to seattle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][558775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I am very pleased with my breast augmentation surgery result from Dr. Lundeby at Shape Cosmetic Surgery in Spokane, WA. He took the time to actually listen to what result I was looking to achieve. I would highly recommend that if you are thinking of plastic surgery go see Dr. Lundeby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][558774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

I believe that Dr Lindeby is a good doctor. But don't expect to ask too many question. I had my 1st consution and a gloss over explanation that satisfied the doctor but not myself. I called asking a few questions including what pre op test I was going to have although they said that I was calling extensively. I was told at the front that there would be no problem in coming back for another consultation, because they wanted me to be comfortable with everything. Don't count on a second interview. I went to ask further questions about my procedure since there is no DVD or broshure to look at and I wanted to know to know what was going to be in my IV. The doctor came in and my questions would be answered. In stead he flat out told me that he would not do my surgery. I was shocked, but god must have a better doctor for me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][558777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Lundeby performed smart lipo on me in two different areas. I am very happy with the results. He (and the staff) went over what my expectations and their expectations several times. Everyone was so helpful and nice. My experience was very positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][558773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Breast aug surgery.Poor communication between staff and Dr.Lundeby. The whole time my wife wanted moderate style implants. Before the surgery we went over what we were having done to make sure there we were on the same page the nurse said they were doing high profile implants and I stopped her to tell her NO!!! She left the room to talk with Dr. Lundeby and said that it was a moderat profile that he was putting in.... The aftermath was he did put in the wrong implant!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][558776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Does a good job, just doesn't listen. He believes he knows best, and when it doesn't work well, he will keep defending it. Real bummer. Good potential, but needs to listen to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][558772].votes_count ]]