Rate Dr. Lynda M. Crawford

Dr. Lynda M. Crawford's Ratings

Dr crawford and her staff were very professional. Yes, u wait, however where don't u wait ? I have been treated on four different occasions in this office. My issues are always resolved, samples given, and great care. I recommend this dr to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! I've waited over an hour to see her. Then when I was finally seen by this woman, she tried to rush through my appointment.
I had a couple issue to discuss, rather me discuss them in one visit she tries to rush you, and make you come back.
When I didn't allow her to rush me she started responding to every question in an exasperated tone as though I was bothering her.
I already wasted a $30 co pay to be treated rude one time, I will not waste another payment on this lady and her practice.
I had to go to another dermatologist to get my problem resolved.
She has poor mural and need to stop her practice immediately, she is not knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I took my son to see Dr. Crawford two weeks ago. I was very pleased with her professionalism, friendliness and her knowledge. I would absolutely take my child to see her again if the problems persist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Crawford is a straight and to the point person. I might wait long to see her but I always wait long in any doctors office. I like to be in and out with doctor visits and Dr. Crawford does this for me. She examines my face, tells me the treatment I need and if I have any questions she will answer them. I have been going to her for a while and my face was cleared up. my face stopped getting clear when i couldn't see her due to in between jobs so no insurance. I recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone. She is very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

DO NOT go to this doctor! When I was 18 I went to her with a rash that I later found to just be from a medication and went away on its on. She told me she DIDNT know what it was and prescribed me the most potent cream possible and within days I had scars all on my thighs and stomach where the cream had touched. I eventually sued her. I am left with horrible stretch marks/scars and an big emotional scar. She told me "I knew the cream could cause that but u didn't think it would. Other local dermatologists are also aware of her "work" and knew who had done this to me before I even said her name. My life is forever changed by her incompetence. I can't wear certain things or won't undress in front of anyone. Please do me a favor and beware.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This woman is very curt and rushed through my appt after I had waited an hour to see her. She kept asking, anything else? In an exasperated tone as though I was bothering her. I would have appreciated a full exam lady! Now I have to pay another $30 copay to see a competent and thorough derm. I would not reccomend her to an enemy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

This Doctor is very rude. Does not listen to the patient. Tried to explain why I was there. The Dr. told me to be quiet and let her do the talking, she was prescribing medicine for a rash (that's what her assistant wrote down, that's not what I said) I tried to explain to her that I wasn't there because of a rash but she would not listen, again she told me to not talk just listen to her. She prescribed medicine for a rash, which did not work, that's not why I was there, but she would not let me talk. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone she is rude, inconsiderate, could care less about the patient and I will not go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

This doctor is totally out of control! how dare she speak down to patients in the manner that she does! Need others advise and stay clear!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1366280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

No kidding! I just came from attending an appointment with Dr. Crawford. I had an eerily familiar experience as other patients who have left reviews about Dr. Crawford. Dr. Crawford is strangely "disconnected" from human emotion. At one point when I attempted to question what she was saying, Dr. Crawford simply stated, "If you don't like my services . . . " I was taken aback by her response. She simply did not seem to care one way or the other about what I was feeling or saying. At one point, I just stared at her in disbelief, as she rapidly called off a list of prescriptions that she suggested, handed them to me, one-by-one, and said "Okay?". Something is truly wrong with this doctor! She's quite odd. I would definitely not recommend her in any way, fashion, or form. If you don't heed this advice, at least be prepared for an office visit that's truly disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1366281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Just left her office, and had to find some place to share this experience. Do yourselves a favor and go elsewhere. This woman is curt, ...and simply rambles on using medical terminologies without stopping to check for comprehension. You get the feeling she has patients scheduled to arrive every 2 minutes and she is in a hurry with no time to spare. You might wait 30 minutes for her to enter the consultation room, and she barely spends 5 minutes with you. Her responses are very sharp and impolite ("that's what I just said!"), and her receptionist is cut from the same cloth. You will not be missing out by going to someone else. I still cannot believe the awful, disgusting experience I just had. I feel like I just went some place asking for a handout...even though I paid my bill in full!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1366279].votes_count ]]