Rate Dr. Lynda M. Crawford

Dr. Lynda M. Crawford's Ratings

I took my son to see Dr. Crawford two weeks ago. I was very pleased with her professionalism, friendliness and her knowledge. I would absolutely take my child to see her again if the problems persist.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Crawford is a straight and to the point person. I might wait long to see her but I always wait long in any doctors office. I like to be in and out with doctor visits and Dr. Crawford does this for me. She examines my face, tells me the treatment I need and if I have any questions she will answer them. I have been going to her for a while and my face was cleared up. my face stopped getting clear when i couldn't see her due to in between jobs so no insurance. I recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone. She is very good.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

DO NOT go to this doctor! When I was 18 I went to her with a rash that I later found to just be from a medication and went away on its on. She told me she DIDNT know what it was and prescribed me the most potent cream possible and within days I had scars all on my thighs and stomach where the cream had touched. I eventually sued her. I am left with horrible stretch marks/scars and an big emotional scar. She told me "I knew the cream could cause that but u didn't think it would. Other local dermatologists are also aware of her "work" and knew who had done this to me before I even said her name. My life is forever changed by her incompetence. I can't wear certain things or won't undress in front of anyone. Please do me a favor and beware.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

This woman is very curt and rushed through my appt after I had waited an hour to see her. She kept asking, anything else? In an exasperated tone as though I was bothering her. I would have appreciated a full exam lady! Now I have to pay another $30 copay to see a competent and thorough derm. I would not reccomend her to an enemy.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

This Doctor is very rude. Does not listen to the patient. Tried to explain why I was there. The Dr. told me to be quiet and let her do the talking, she was prescribing medicine for a rash (that's what her assistant wrote down, that's not what I said) I tried to explain to her that I wasn't there because of a rash but she would not listen, again she told me to not talk just listen to her. She prescribed medicine for a rash, which did not work, that's not why I was there, but she would not let me talk. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone she is rude, inconsiderate, could care less about the patient and I will not go back.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

This doctor is totally out of control! how dare she speak down to patients in the manner that she does! Need others advise and stay clear!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

No kidding! I just came from attending an appointment with Dr. Crawford. I had an eerily familiar experience as other patients who have left reviews about Dr. Crawford. Dr. Crawford is strangely "disconnected" from human emotion. At one point when I attempted to question what she was saying, Dr. Crawford simply stated, "If you don't like my services . . . " I was taken aback by her response. She simply did not seem to care one way or the other about what I was feeling or saying. At one point, I just stared at her in disbelief, as she rapidly called off a list of prescriptions that she suggested, handed them to me, one-by-one, and said "Okay?". Something is truly wrong with this doctor! She's quite odd. I would definitely not recommend her in any way, fashion, or form. If you don't heed this advice, at least be prepared for an office visit that's truly disappointing.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Just left her office, and had to find some place to share this experience. Do yourselves a favor and go elsewhere. This woman is curt, ...and simply rambles on using medical terminologies without stopping to check for comprehension. You get the feeling she has patients scheduled to arrive every 2 minutes and she is in a hurry with no time to spare. You might wait 30 minutes for her to enter the consultation room, and she barely spends 5 minutes with you. Her responses are very sharp and impolite ("that's what I just said!"), and her receptionist is cut from the same cloth. You will not be missing out by going to someone else. I still cannot believe the awful, disgusting experience I just had. I feel like I just went some place asking for a handout...even though I paid my bill in full!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

SIMPLY PUT: STAY CLEAR OF THIS DR! STAFF IS NICE. DR IS SHORT AND RUDE!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

I really wish I had read these reviews before I went to Doctor Crawford. I should learn. I completely agreee with the other reviews that there is zero bedside manner and attention. What I would like to caution about is the office's bait and switch billing techniques. I was quoted $95.31 for 'each surgery' (specificially written by the receptionist on the Preliminary Financial Review). However after the procedure was completed, to my dismay I was charged double!!! I tried discussing it with the office manager and even the doctor and the response was like a little child with their hand caught in the cookie jar, not me.....Folks, there are too many good doctors out there to take your chances with this one. Good luck!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag