Rate Dr. Luc Beaudet

Dr. Luc Beaudet's Ratings

Couldn't have asked for a better doctor to deliver our baby via c-section. He was informative and caring. And took great care of us

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Positive attitude and straight forward with information. Polite and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beaudet. He was honest and frank but caring and compassionate - the best combination. After hearing some upsetting news he was kind and I could not have asked for a better overall outcome. He offered consistent and well-explained advice, and I learned more about myself from him in 20 minutes than I have with other doctors my whole life! Could not speak more highly of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

This doctor is the best - he saved my wife's life & continues to give her the very best care. She rates him a 6 out of 5, I might give him a 7.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

great doctor!! I have had to seek his help 3 times including the birth of my son and every time he has been kind thoughtful and easy to get comfortable with,explains everything and and makes you feel like there is no stupid questions. he also makes you feel as if he has all the time in the world for you this makes him a little late on on some appointments but it's a small price to pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Was a wanderful doctor and was very thorough. Calmed my nerves for both surgeries I had done by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

I had a complicated pregnancy and had a scheduled c-section and Dr. Beaudet made me feel reassured that everything would go great and it did thanks to him! He's very smart, compassionate, and really takes his time to make sure things are done right. I am so lucky to have had him deliver my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Very thorough. Knows his stuff, honest, forthright yet sensitive. He genuinely cares about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr.Beaudet is awesome! He is concerned yet calming and very sensitive. He always has a smile and a kind word when you need it most. He is very skilled in surgery and shows great compassion to his patients. Lucky to have him for my surgeon and OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Beaudet has an excellent bedside manner, and addresses concerns with sensitivity. The best gyne I have ever had! Always good natured and funny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1366538].votes_count ]]