Dr. Luc Beaudet

Rate Dr. Luc Beaudet

Dr. Luc Beaudet's Ratings

Positive attitude and straight forward with information. Polite and caring.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beaudet. He was honest and frank but caring and compassionate - the best combination. After hearing some upsetting news he was kind and I could not have asked for a better overall outcome. He offered consistent and well-explained advice, and I learned more about myself from him in 20 minutes than I have with other doctors my whole life! Could not speak more highly of him.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

This doctor is the best - he saved my wife's life & continues to give her the very best care. She rates him a 6 out of 5, I might give him a 7.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

great doctor!! I have had to seek his help 3 times including the birth of my son and every time he has been kind thoughtful and easy to get comfortable with,explains everything and and makes you feel like there is no stupid questions. he also makes you feel as if he has all the time in the world for you this makes him a little late on on some appointments but it's a small price to pay.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Was a wanderful doctor and was very thorough. Calmed my nerves for both surgeries I had done by him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I had a complicated pregnancy and had a scheduled c-section and Dr. Beaudet made me feel reassured that everything would go great and it did thanks to him! He's very smart, compassionate, and really takes his time to make sure things are done right. I am so lucky to have had him deliver my son.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Very thorough. Knows his stuff, honest, forthright yet sensitive. He genuinely cares about his patients!

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Dr.Beaudet is awesome! He is concerned yet calming and very sensitive. He always has a smile and a kind word when you need it most. He is very skilled in surgery and shows great compassion to his patients. Lucky to have him for my surgeon and OBGYN.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Beaudet has an excellent bedside manner, and addresses concerns with sensitivity. The best gyne I have ever had! Always good natured and funny!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr Beaudet was an excellent OB that delivered my child by c-section. He worked alongside my midwife, and was so thorough, considerate, excellent beside manner. He went out of his way to ensure of my health after surgery. I have yet to meet another Dr like him and wish more Dr's were like him!

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag