Rate Dr. J. Loots

Dr. J. Loots's Ratings

An excellent physician. I started seeing him when I moved to Pa in 2003. I have a chronic condition and he looked after me and my condition allowing me optimal functioning. He showed genuine concern by calling me at home to discuss test results that concerned him. Having a health background I found he related to me on a professional level showing care and compassion during all interactions. I have nothing negative to say about this doctor. He will be missed. Thank you Dr. Loots :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Never confide in this male doctor,anything u tell him ,about your history .....He has & will use it agiant you ,he well tarnish you !He has no repect for our cities people,here in Prince Albert!Please take this warning....from my heart!His biggest problem is he thinks he's god and he can move mountians with his Dr.Degree ,your only a Docter and nothing more ,grow up please

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

He always pays attention and remembers you. Does not make you feel rushed. Seems to genuinely care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He is the best Dr I have ever been too, he listens, doesn't rush you and remembers everything! To those people that gave him a bad rating,you should look at their spelling, and wonder if their IQ is smaller than their shoe size! Prince Albert is very lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Absolutely amazing doctor! His staff is great and very helpful. Always on time, and the one time he was late, he apologized extensively. He is very easy to talk to, and is willing to explain something that you don't understand. Have told friends and family to go to him, but unfortunately, he is not accepting new patients anymore. Absolutely amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

Awesome doctor. He listens, is very thorough and has great concern for his patients. I went through tests and he called me immediately once he received them. I wsa aware of this because the results went to the specialist and i called and they just received them as well. Cannot say anything bad about him as he is caring and remembers his patients and he has a great sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2010

Only saw this Dr. once, with my 6 year old as a walk in-- LOVED his attitude and how wonderful he is with children! Also, my daughter has been sick most of her life and hospitalized a few times and Drs have tried so many things--he knew exactly what to prescribe her, it worked perfectly. He also didn't make her put the tounge depresser in her mouth as she has a sensitive gag reflex, most drs force it. I am calling the clinic back today to see if I can switch family dr's over to him. We've tried many Drs in P.A. and finally, a decent one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Best Dr I've been to for a long time. Listens and diagnozed my problem and then had no problem sending me to a specialist. Doesn't just hand you a prescription and send you out as fast as possible. Only problem I see he is getting so buys its hard to get a quick appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2008

This is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I work in healthcare and I can tell you horror stories about some of the doctors I have met. Dr.Loots listens to the patient and makes thorough examinations of the problem. I find him easy to talk to about any problem, and he always makes me feel comfortable. If anyone has given a truely awful rating to this doctor and bashed him (not even to his face), obviously did so because he didn't just tell them what they want to hear, he told them how it is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

I love this guy! He's great - I have never had any complaints about him - for those who do complain, I have overheard one patient of his who wanted to stay on workman's comp., and this doctor did not agree with it, so he didn't fill out the forms, so that's why he has complained. This guy tells the truth and remembers you from your last visit or any visit to the walk-in clinics and asks you how you are doing. I have no complaints on this doctor AT ALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367252].votes_count ]]