Rate Dr. John Ostrowski

Dr. John Ostrowski's Ratings

Some people need to keep on it and push or they don't do sh*t make them annoyed of you they will do anything just for you to stop bugging and calling so get on it and blow the phone up.. How about that

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Waiting 6 weeks for an operation date after a year of being patient when the doctor says it's a go the office staff should learn how to read a calendar and give you a date with in a couple days. They don't seem to think that you have a life it's bad enough your in pain and waiting on there phone call but you can't tell your work when you will be off and your wife wants to make vacation plans your kids need to know where they will be when your in hospital and they don't care the world revolves around the control freak in the office. This is very unexceptionable in this day and age they should get rid of her for a computer program (or an app.) it would be much quicker and cheaper (more friendly as well)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

By far the best orthopedic doctor in niagara area thanks john

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

only good when you are doing surgery, but does not promote alternate care. Reception staff can be rude, poor folowup unless its revenue generating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Ostrowski is the best Orthopedic Surgeon. He is number one in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Receptionist is rude and belligerent. Apparently, she is too busy to schedule her appointments correctly and after two tries with this woman, finally give up!! Not worth the hassle to see any doctor and put up with her also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Recently I had carpal tunnel surgery and was completely satisfied with my results from Dr. Ostrowski. I have to admit I was extremely nervous before surgery but thanks to Dr. Ostrowski's wonderful bedside manners I was soon feeling very relaxed. To my surprise I was asked what music I like to listen to. When I had chosen what I liked he had one of his attending nurses find what I had chosen from his I Phone so I could further relax. It worked and it was a wonderful experience. Thank you Dr. Ostrowski :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Great Doctor!!! He repaired my right wrist after the original doctor said it was fine. Glad my family doctor recommended him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Amazing Doctor ! I had a severe fracture by accident, and he was the on-call Ortho-Surgeon, I could not have lucked out any better. He genuinely cares, takes all his patients seriously, has a very nice personality, easy to talk to and ask questions. If anyone needs ortho work done...I would strongly recommend you seeing this doctor. I believe he made the difference in 1) my keeping my lower leg .. and 2) he got me back on my feet again. Although, I may not be perfectly back to normal .. I am so thankful to be upright and able to move around on my own. This doctor is wonderful !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Awesome! Bed side manner is sweet & professional! Had a bunionectomy on my right foot. Everything was perfect...no pain!!! I highly recommend Dr. Ostrowski. Going to do the left foot now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591791].votes_count ]]