Rate Dr. Samuel Schorr

Dr. Samuel Schorr's Ratings

Kind, caring, considerate, knowledgable, meticulous and insightful.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Schorr has been my nephrologist for 12 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Being one of his younger patients he always addresses and works with my concerns about general health, integrating work responsibilities around dialysis times and stepping outside of the box for treatments / medications. 1000 times thank you for everything.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Schorr for several years. He went over and above as a Dr. admitting me into the kidney wing when I desperately needed surgery. I would say he is compassionate and understanding. five star from me!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

He is a very caring person who makes you feel you are his only patient. Always give you a hope. Positive toward every concern you raise, doesn't rush you. I recommend Dr. Schorr for everyone.

Submitted June 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Schorr is a wonderful specialist and always encouraging and knowledgeable. Little doubt as a specialist he is very busy but gives excellent care and input. A great humanitarian.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schorr is a wonderful doctor. He cared for my father and now me (same kidney disease). In addition to his kind and gentle manner and obvious knowledge, he recalls specific things and asks about them. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. And Hessie is lovely, after 16 years, she always asks about my Mom. I would recommend Dr. Schorr to anyone and everyone

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Although he is very busy, the time he spends with you, you would think you're his only patient. I had some serious problems while I was in the hospital and needed a drug that only my doctor could administer. He came in at 1 in the morning (he wasn't on call) and demonstrated extreme care and concern. He knows his stuff. So what if he's busy or seems hurried at times. He's a specialist and a damn good one. I recommend him to anyone needing a nephrologist. Hands down.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

dr schorr has been a critical part of my heath care, he goes above and beyond expectations, and i,m soglad he,s my doctor.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

This man is a wonderful human being that goes beyond the call of duty for individuals.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Schorr for 9 years now. He is the best I've ever had. He knows his field and truly cares about his patients.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag