Rate Dr. Jennifer A. Wisnoski

Dr. Jennifer A. Wisnoski's Ratings

Dr. Wisnoski is kind, caring & compassionate. She has ordered tests when indicated, gives clear advice and follow up as needed. She has made it her business to check bloodwork and other test results and convey any concerns to both me and my elderly Mother in a timely fashion. I couldn't be happier with my choice as my PCP.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

I complained about lower belly pain and fatigue for over 9 months. She kept sending me for ultra sounds, when asked if I could have a ct scan she implied that I was depressed and it was not medically needed. Months later found out I had a serious medical conditions, which would have been found out on the ct scan.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Family Care Physicians for over 26yrs. 1st I had Dr Leone, but he doesn't really listen to you, which makes it really difficult to diagnose you properly. Then after a few yrs he was available & I was given a Asian Doctor and he listened & found my problem immediately, however he ended moving out of town. That is when I found Dr Wisnoski. Its true she really is a great listener, always explains thoroughly any questions you have, never makes you rush. I have been with her ever since. Has a great memory too. She is a very nice doctor and person.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I have had this doctor for about 2 1/2 years. I met her once when I first started going to her practive, then they offloaded me to a nurse practitioner. Never saw the doctor again. She never even came to the hospital for rounds when I was there for 3 days. It's like not having a doctor at all. Worst, the nurse practitioner gives bad information about medications and treatment options, steers patients to here friend for referrals, and is unhelpful. Avoid this one.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Takes all needed time to answer questions thoroughly. Very knowledgeable. I feel confident in her diagnoses and treatment. Easy to talk to.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

I'm grateful to have found Dr. Wisnoski. I became a patient last year and thought I was in excellent health. However, thanks to the Dr’s skill and thoroughness I've learned that what my former Dr. dismissed symptoms as stress and menopause was actually several serious conditions. I’ve received excellent follow up care from the Dr, PA’s and the nursing staff. The office needs an "extreme makeover" because they lack space and need to enlarge the building. The clerical staff scheduling appts is okay -- the medical staff is top rate.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag

Having done extensive research online, and not knowing anyone in the area, I had narrowed down the list of potential Family Care physicians to a few qualified candidates based on their available background, comments and reviews. When approached about providing a get acquainted visit or tour so that my family could choose a doctor after moving into the area this practice suggested I look at the website and stated that they don't do that sort of thing. I do not believe that choosing one of the most important people to care for your family through a website ONLY is really a very good idea. Perhaps the bedside manner of the office is just as important as that of the doctor. It is a wonder that they get any new patients. I provided a high rating to the doctor as I am sure she is well qualified based on what I have read and did not want to tarnish her rating, but did feel the need to comment on the office.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr Wisnoski does take the time to sit with each patient and at the end of your visit, you know she was really listening to her. She may be rushed but never acts that way and is very thorough. Makes Dr visits comfortable. Staff is also very courteous, knowledgeable and eager to seek answers when not known.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wisnoski is terrific. She is the picture of what a Family Physician should be. Very thorough, caring, and concerned for her patients. I am thankful that I have her as my PCP. I have never met a nicer person. She treats patients with dignity and respect.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable. Really listens to what you have to say. Takes her time with you. Felt very comfortable with her. Treats appropriately. Was very sad to leave the group, as she was the only provider I trusted. Loved being in her care!

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag