Rate Dr. Jonathan Fox

Dr. Jonathan Fox's Ratings

He is the one who diagnosed me with CFS. He is really gentle, non-judgmental and he doesn't doubt the existence of CFS. I'm glad he diagnosed me.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr J Fox is top notch in his field. He has looked after me for 3 years and seems to care about my medical issues.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

This is an overly moralistic clinic that denies an individual the right to be an individual. The clinic has become a model of authoritarianism with so many rules and regulations that health care becomes secondary. We all have the right to have a voice/opinion, particularly women who have been denied so many rights in our culture. Health care needs to be a partnership that involves empathy, kindness, and gives women the right to be knowledgeable about their own bodies. The staff need to lighten up and free themselves from the tyranny of politics.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

great doctor,has helped me and looked after me like a real physician should

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fox is a fantastic Dr. He is very patient, well at listening and estremely knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

One of the best doctors that I have ever had.Referred by head of ns mental health stating that you wouldnt find any better doctors than at the fall river clinic

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

After trying to regain my health for ten years, Dr. Jonathan Fox would not grant me an acquisition for blood work using the excuse that he didn't know anything about the newly accepted disease markers that my ND asked that I be tested for. I Googled it in ten seconds. He also dismissed my newly discovered heavy metals toxicity which none of the previous twelve doctors, including he, ever tested me for even though I was exposed to such toxicity for twenty seven years.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jonathan Fox is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have met. He takes the time to review your history & make a proper diagnois. He does a thorough check up & follow up.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

the best doctor around he has helped me alot he is young and keep up with what the newest meds to help you

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

I don't think I would be alive without him and his helpful knowledge.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag