You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathan Fox

Dr. Jonathan Fox's Ratings

Dr Jonathon is the bestest doctor a gil could have. If it wasnt for him and his humanity, compassion, creativity and authentic 'want' to heal people I would not be alive today. Sadly the Enviro Clinic became part of the CH system and lost its personal relationship to patients that we were once spoiled by, but that should not reflect on him nor does it interfere with his duties. I am greatly blessed by having this beautiful person in my life helping me with my quality of life..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Fox since 2000. I believe him to be kind, competent, genuine. I was not an easy patient early on because being the patient was a new role for me. The MCS made me a cranky sort and rather petulant at times particularly when reception staff would advise me I was scented and would have to shower and change clothing.The illness was debilitating, changed my life dramatically, robbed me of my beloved profession, and I for once was helpless to do much about it. Jonathan has been most accommodating. I think he is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable, too, in some of the complementary medical arts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I just started seeing Dr. Fox. He is an excellent Doctor, as he is giving me answers to a complicated health problem. Which before had been undiagnosed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

He is the one who diagnosed me with CFS. He is really gentle, non-judgmental and he doesn't doubt the existence of CFS. I'm glad he diagnosed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr J Fox is top notch in his field. He has looked after me for 3 years and seems to care about my medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1368445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

This is an overly moralistic clinic that denies an individual the right to be an individual. The clinic has become a model of authoritarianism with so many rules and regulations that health care becomes secondary. We all have the right to have a voice/opinion, particularly women who have been denied so many rights in our culture. Health care needs to be a partnership that involves empathy, kindness, and gives women the right to be knowledgeable about their own bodies. The staff need to lighten up and free themselves from the tyranny of politics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1368446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

great doctor,has helped me and looked after me like a real physician should

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1368444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Fox is a fantastic Dr. He is very patient, well at listening and estremely knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1368443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

One of the best doctors that I have ever had.Referred by head of ns mental health stating that you wouldnt find any better doctors than at the fall river clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1368442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

After trying to regain my health for ten years, Dr. Jonathan Fox would not grant me an acquisition for blood work using the excuse that he didn't know anything about the newly accepted disease markers that my ND asked that I be tested for. I Googled it in ten seconds. He also dismissed my newly discovered heavy metals toxicity which none of the previous twelve doctors, including he, ever tested me for even though I was exposed to such toxicity for twenty seven years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1368441].votes_count ]]