Dr. Dale C. Harrington

Doctor (D.O.)

Location:
Orlando, Florida Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: orlandoentassociate... External Link
Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Dale C. Harrington has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 3608984
18/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Harrington removed my tonsils in Oct. 2013 and I have to say I was terrified from all the comments everyone has made about getting their tonsils out. But Dr. Harrington did a wonderful job and not much pain, maybe a level 3 providing I stayed on my pain meds. I had the surgery on Weds. and was able to go back to work on Monday. I was very relieved that it wasn't near as bad as everyone on line claimed it was. It wasn"t anymore worse than a soar throat. I believe it was the doctor knowing what he was doing and the method he uses. He is highly recommended in my book.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dale" to "Dale C."
RID: 2433048
25/09/12 2 1 1 2 This was by far the worst experience with a doctor I've had. Wait was ridiculous - my daughter and I spent over 2 hrs in the office to be seen a total of 10 mins by doctor and 10 mins by audiologist. Doctor was rude, did not listen at all to concerns and dismissed everything we said, yet he almost missed a positive finding for a problem on testing. We felt like cattle the way we were herded in and out along with dozens of other patients. My daughter is handicapped and their patient rooms and testing room are not handicap friendly. He ordered an MRI but we will not be getting it done through this doctor as we will under no circumstances ever go back to him. My daughter has gone to literally dozens of doctors over the past several years and this was our worst experience ever. I would never recommend Dr. Harrington or his practice. Two hours of our day wasted and now we have to start the process all over again with a new doctor.
RID: 1492631
21/07/11 3 2 3 1 This Doctor keeps ordering tests you dont need continuolsy and does only the minimum, because of this i switched to another doctor in the same group and he is much better and more professional than Dr. harrington. I'll never go back to him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 930069
06/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Harrington is THE BEST DR. great at his line of work, plenty of knowledge and has great manners and patience. He sits with you and explains everything in detail.after surgery he sat with my husband and showed him pictures and explained everything.He is awesome! God Bless.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 851627
03/04/09 5 5 5 5 Very punctual. Almost every visit I see him within 15 minutes of my scheduled time. Sometimes I get in before my scheduled time. He is very efficient and thorough. I would definitely reccommend him. His office staff is very nice and quite capable.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 681445
09/09/08 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! Very patient with my one year old daughter. He talked with her and helped her feel comfortable and had no problem with me asking as many questions as I needed to. The staff is also excellent. The are very quick yet also accurate and very personable. I just wish the did more than ear nose and throat. :)
RID: 369294
18/07/07 5 5 5 5 This Doctor is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, quick, confident and very, very nice. Within minutes he figuered out what was wrong with me. What a great Doctor. I am strongly, strongly recommending him to everybody. This kind of personality in a Doctor I have not seen for a while.  Respond
RID: 240559
28/03/07 4 5 5 He and the other 2 (biblowiz and rabaja) were great with my big surgery. they even came to see me in the hospital afterwards!
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 80704
14/01/07 4 5 5 He is what every doctor should stive to be in their practice. He has GREAT bedside manner and he always has time to really explain what you need. He has treated several of my family members and friends and they have all loved him and had great results.  Respond
RID: 74824
29/12/06 4 5 5 The best ENT in Central Fla. Very bright, experienced, patient. Has two very well run offices that bend over backward for the patient. Did surgery on 3 members of my household the last 9years, great audiology dept. also.. A great model for how to run a medical practice....
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 46474
20/09/06 4 5 5 Great doctor. Very thorough and very nice. Staff is good too.  Respond
RID: 34961
07/07/06 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable, thorough doctor. Easy to talk to and willing to make time for questions. I highly recommend Dr. Harrington.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 15066
14/11/05 5 5 5 Excellente doctor. Very knowlable, respectful and very professional. Love going to see him.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 10493
11/08/05 4 5 5 Good doctor. Treats patient with respect, knows what hes doing.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user