Rate Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Ratings

Dr.Meghji is a wonderful Doctor. She took the time to listen to my concerns and was very knowledgable. She has great bedside manner and a calmness about her that is very comforting. I always look forward to our visits and have been feeling great since we began working together. I'm always happy to recommend Dr.Meghji to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Meghji on and off for over 5 years. She has supported me through difficulties in conceiving, difficult pregnancies, healing my post-natal body, digestive issues and more! I always know I am in good hands when I am with Dr. M. She is compassionate, thorough and very knowledgeable at her craft. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

As a health care professional, i am very pleased with Dr. Meghji's knowledge and care. She has treated my allergies, given me acupuncture and given me herbal treatments. We have also done allergy treatments NAET for both my husband and infant. We look forward to our sessions with her. We highly recommend her care and would not go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

I must admit when my friends referred me to a naturopathic doctor I was a bit skeptical, but when I met Dr. Meghji she instilled a sense of confidence of what a doctor should be doing. She took the time to listen to my concerns, integrated my medical history and lab work into a cohesive treatment program. I'm so thankful to have met her as she has truly made a real inmpact in my health and wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

Dr.Meghji is both professional and personable. I find she consistently has an excellent bedside manner, is genuinely kind, sincerely interested in her patients, and holds a great amount of expertise in her field. I find Dr. Meghji tremendously reliable and have complete confidence in her treatment plans. I feel fortunate to have found a doctor with such a high degree of integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect for my first visit with Dr. Rabia. She was a little less warm and personable than I expected. Every follow up appointment I felt that I was given a half a solution and she seemed to want to sell me more products (that I could have bought elsewhere for a fraction of the cost). I went back for at least 4 follow up appointments over 4 months and she spoke with me for 5 minutes at most and then sold me more supplements. I agree with other comment, I just never felt her mastery. I did not feel I was getting encouraging results in a reasonable time period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I went to see this Dr a few times for major digestive difficulties. She was very helpful in diagnosing my problems, using food allergy tests etc. She does her best to help her patients. I haven't begun treatment yet but I'm hopeful that I will feel better with her help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Great Naturopath and highly recommended. I did the NAET treatments and the detox. My life has changed - I have more energy and better digestion. Thanks Dr. Rabia for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

She is super nice, calm, non-judgemental, practical, willing to work with you if you have financial limitations and senses how not to overwhelm you. Takes things a step at a time with you. I felt very comfortable with her and felt she's really listening and really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Dr Rabia has been nothing but a blessing to my family. My son would've have been diagnosed with ADHD, our pediatrician was not willing to explore food modification with us even if we had seen improvements on our own saying there was no proven link betweent he two. We found Dr Rabia through another parent in our position who had had great success with her. My son was treated with NAET treatment for about a year, and is doing amazing! Thriving in all ways! My 2 children and I were also treated for seasonal allergies, wheat and are seeing nothing but great results. She's punctual, knowledgeable and approachable. She is also willing to listen to your thoughts and idea.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369055].votes_count ]]