You may also like

Rate Dr. Rabia Meghji

Dr. Rabia Meghji's Ratings

Dr. Meghji is highly knowledgeable and personable. She takes time to educate her patients and is generous in sharing her clinical experience. She is always thinking in the best interest of her patients, and because of this, as a clinician myself I am very comfortable referring my patients to her for specialized treatments such as NAET.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Meghji last year for NAET treatments on my allergies. Suffice to say after a few treatments my eczema receded and now it is completely gone! Dr. Meghji is very confident in her knowledge, but not in a way that demeans you. She gives it to you straight, with care. For that I trust Dr. Meghji wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr Rabia is most helpful and knowledgeable! She is most pleasant and patient when communicating. The clinic she operates brings an ease and calm to whatever health issue you may be dealing with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I very much appreciate having Dr. Meghji as my Naturopathic Doctor. She has been there for me and my family for all sorts of medical advice from everyday colds and flus to chronic issues, allergies, hormonal problems, and other things that have come up over the years. Her fees are very reasonable and her staff is great. She also has an MD working with her now which really makes her clinic a one stop shop!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.Meghji is a wonderful Doctor. She took the time to listen to my concerns and was very knowledgable. She has great bedside manner and a calmness about her that is very comforting. I always look forward to our visits and have been feeling great since we began working together. I'm always happy to recommend Dr.Meghji to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Meghji on and off for over 5 years. She has supported me through difficulties in conceiving, difficult pregnancies, healing my post-natal body, digestive issues and more! I always know I am in good hands when I am with Dr. M. She is compassionate, thorough and very knowledgeable at her craft. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

As a health care professional, i am very pleased with Dr. Meghji's knowledge and care. She has treated my allergies, given me acupuncture and given me herbal treatments. We have also done allergy treatments NAET for both my husband and infant. We look forward to our sessions with her. We highly recommend her care and would not go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

I must admit when my friends referred me to a naturopathic doctor I was a bit skeptical, but when I met Dr. Meghji she instilled a sense of confidence of what a doctor should be doing. She took the time to listen to my concerns, integrated my medical history and lab work into a cohesive treatment program. I'm so thankful to have met her as she has truly made a real inmpact in my health and wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

Dr.Meghji is both professional and personable. I find she consistently has an excellent bedside manner, is genuinely kind, sincerely interested in her patients, and holds a great amount of expertise in her field. I find Dr. Meghji tremendously reliable and have complete confidence in her treatment plans. I feel fortunate to have found a doctor with such a high degree of integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect for my first visit with Dr. Rabia. She was a little less warm and personable than I expected. Every follow up appointment I felt that I was given a half a solution and she seemed to want to sell me more products (that I could have bought elsewhere for a fraction of the cost). I went back for at least 4 follow up appointments over 4 months and she spoke with me for 5 minutes at most and then sold me more supplements. I agree with other comment, I just never felt her mastery. I did not feel I was getting encouraging results in a reasonable time period.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1369063].votes_count ]]