Dr. Kimberly J. Johnson Genc

Rate Dr. Kimberly J. Johnson Genc

Dr. Kimberly J. Johnson Genc's Ratings

Dr. Johnson Genc and the entire office are excellent. Kimberly Genc has been my dentist for over 10 years.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kimberly and her staff were very patient, caring and kind to me during my visits. I'm a baby when it comes to dental cleanings and work, and they made sure I was comfortable and receiving the proper care.

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

The person who put the first review must not have gone to the same Kimberley Genc that I know and trust. Dr. Johnson Genc is a fantastic dentist and very knowledgeable on dentistry. I have always received the best care from her. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great and trustworthy dentist.

Submitted April 11, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Genc since she first started practicing, and was a patient of her father, Dr. Johnson before then. I've been a patient of this practice for 30 years - This father/daughter practice is excellent. Dr. Genc is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable with the process and the procedures. She only recommends procedures that are necessary and does not create fake problems. Dr. Genc and her entire staff are personable and pleasant. They run the office on time, with little to no waiting. If only all dentists were this good!

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Johnson-Genc is a fantastic dentist. My entire family including kids go to see her. I have had excellent care and the staff is super friendly. She has an incredible way with kids that makes going to the dentist with them very easy. I have and will recommend her to all of my friends.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2008 | flag

I'm not a fan of the dentist's chair but Dr Johnson Genc made my recent visit to her a pain-free, no-stress experience. She is incredibly knowledgeable and professional and has a very calm and reassuring manner. My search for a great dentist is over; she came highly recommended to me and I plan to recommend her to all of my friends.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag

EVERY procedure done by Kimberly Genc, on me, has failed. Every crown has broken or cracked. Every infection has been misdiagnosed. She pushes unnecessary services and when you don't purchase her "recommendations" she cuts short the visit and claims she's overbooked. Her staff overcharges for co-pays and makes no effort to return the overpays. Instead, she attempts to schedule additional unecessary treatment to use excess, unreturned funds. In addition, although the reception area is updated and clean, the treatment rooms are worn and dirty.

Submitted March 3, 2007 | flag