Rate Dr. Clayton L. Moliver

Dr. Clayton L. Moliver's Ratings

The office is top notch, the surgical center is fabulous, the staff is ok, the doctor can be a complete joke. He really is all about the money. I've had three procedures. 1 was fantastic, 1 was ok and the third one left a lot to be desired. When I approached him about the horrible scar, requesting a scar revision, he said it wasn't need. The sutures came apart and left a huge scar. There is built of scar tissue that needs to be removed. And according to the plastic surgeon I am now seeing a scar revision is very much needed and can be done with what he believes will be much better results. When I questioned Dr Moliver about Lipo, he told me to lose weight. Please do your research and see several doctors before settling with Dr Moliver. While I am certain he does decent work, once its done, so is he. This scar revision should have been taken care of on his dollar and he knew it. But saying it was unnecessary, drove me to a second opinion on everything he told me that day. I'm not glad I did. Several consultations later and I'm on my way to a better me. No thanks to Dr Moliver....One very dissatisfied patient!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I previously had 2 gynecomastia surgeries and both times the tissue grew back. I decided to go with Dr Moliver for my 3rd surgery because of his wonderful online presence and the tons of information he and his staff made available to me. I live well over an hour away from his practice and their are 10 or 20 other surgeons that are way more convenient to go to. Im so glad I chose Dr Moliver! Since my 1st skype consult until now which is 1 week post surgery, he and his staff have treated me wonderful and made the process so easy. Surgery is never an easy option but I must say its been very pleasant with Dr Moliver. The healing process so far has been great and im actually healing easier and faster than the previous 2 surgeries at the other non related surgeon. My chest is nice and flat and I cant wait until full recovery. I will try to update this review in a few weeks along the healing process. Thank you again Dr Moliver ! * ~7-30-14 just removed the drains.. easy, painless and everything is looking VERY good ! updates coming soon * ~ Update 9-2-14 I have been in the gym for a week now, started going to the gym 5 weeks after surgery. I can not be any happier ! Like I said earlier in this review, I've had this procedure done twice before by another Dr and this time is very different in all the best ways ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr Moliver and his team. Thank you so much !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Charming initially. Once he has you committed to using him, the charm is gone. He's rude, arrogant, and VERY disrespectful. I witnessed him being rude to his staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Had augmentation in 2006. Donut mastopexy for the lift, perioreola implant, through the areola with the implant. More scarring around the nipple than I could have ever imagined. It looks like he used a jigsaw to cut the incision. The scar around my areoles makes me hate my breast every time I look in the mirror. The circle incisions look like a puzzle piece edged scar line. With clothes and bra, they look great, as all implants in my opinion do, but without covering it looks like a hack job. 7 years later, and now have capsular contracture of the right implant. Paid a LOT of money for my surgery at a young age and hate the fact that I will have to live with these disgusting scars and distaste for a surgeon that had come so highly recommended. Make sure you check the reviews before any surgery, and don't trust a few good reviews because they may just be "staff and friends of" that are poorly representing. Not like the bad reviews will make it on the doctors website.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr Molliver made me feel very comfortable and is easy to talk to. His staff are all very knowledgable and friendly. They make you feel taken care of from the moment you walk in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I had my boobs done back in August of 2011. I was very nervous but dr moliver and his staff were very comforting. I went from a 34b to a 36dd and all I get is compliments on how real they look. They look and actually feel totally real :)...when people find out they are fake it's a total shock to them and want theirs done...he answered every question I has before I asked them. I've never been happier and I would recommend him to everyone. He is very honest and doesn't just take your money like most doctors he will tell you if he doesn't think you need whatever it is your asking about...he's awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I had a tummy tuck & breast lift done after losing 120 lbs. I am very pleased with Dr. Moliver & his staff. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen in the office. They are very caring & Dr. Moliver is quick to answer questions from e-mail. I am so pleased with my results, I'm having breast implants & my thighs done in March. I will also be calling him when the time comes for a face lift. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moliver to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I enjoyed my experience with Dr. Moliver! I have many compliments on my breast augmentation. I liked him so much, I am deciding to go back for another breast augmentation to get a bigger size as well as a tummy tuck. My friend recommended him to me, and I will continue on the recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

wonderful doctor, wonderful experience! I refer everyone to dr.moliver. My experience with him was outstanding and my results were natural exactly what I wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

I'm shocked at the bad reviews given; I believe that this is a very small % of his clientele. I am elated with Dr. Moliver & his staff: I have been living a bad augmentation for 3yrs & tried 2 surgeries w/1st surgeon. After several consultations w/other surgeons because I could not ignore the pain & look of my breast any longer, I chose Dr. Moliver. He listened to me & what I wanted w/o his own agenda. He was realistic with what he could do & gave me several options. (Exchange from sub fascia to intramuscular & Lift) I was ready to deal with any amount of scarring to end the pain, but Dr. Moliver completed surgery with very little visible scarring. THEY LOOK GREAT! He & his staff were very attentive, answered all my questions, returned calls quickly & treated me with compassion & concern while acting professionally every step of the process. I also had rhinoplasty at the same time & it is exceptional. I'M VERY HAPPY & HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118055].votes_count ]]