Rate Dr. Clayton L. Moliver

Dr. Clayton L. Moliver's Ratings

Charming initially. Once he has you committed to using him, the charm is gone. He's rude, arrogant, and VERY disrespectful. I witnessed him being rude to his staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Had augmentation in 2006. Donut mastopexy for the lift, perioreola implant, through the areola with the implant. More scarring around the nipple than I could have ever imagined. It looks like he used a jigsaw to cut the incision. The scar around my areoles makes me hate my breast every time I look in the mirror. The circle incisions look like a puzzle piece edged scar line. With clothes and bra, they look great, as all implants in my opinion do, but without covering it looks like a hack job. 7 years later, and now have capsular contracture of the right implant. Paid a LOT of money for my surgery at a young age and hate the fact that I will have to live with these disgusting scars and distaste for a surgeon that had come so highly recommended. Make sure you check the reviews before any surgery, and don't trust a few good reviews because they may just be "staff and friends of" that are poorly representing. Not like the bad reviews will make it on the doctors website.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr Molliver made me feel very comfortable and is easy to talk to. His staff are all very knowledgable and friendly. They make you feel taken care of from the moment you walk in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I had my boobs done back in August of 2011. I was very nervous but dr moliver and his staff were very comforting. I went from a 34b to a 36dd and all I get is compliments on how real they look. They look and actually feel totally real :)...when people find out they are fake it's a total shock to them and want theirs done...he answered every question I has before I asked them. I've never been happier and I would recommend him to everyone. He is very honest and doesn't just take your money like most doctors he will tell you if he doesn't think you need whatever it is your asking about...he's awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I had a tummy tuck & breast lift done after losing 120 lbs. I am very pleased with Dr. Moliver & his staff. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen in the office. They are very caring & Dr. Moliver is quick to answer questions from e-mail. I am so pleased with my results, I'm having breast implants & my thighs done in March. I will also be calling him when the time comes for a face lift. I would definitely recommend Dr. Moliver to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I enjoyed my experience with Dr. Moliver! I have many compliments on my breast augmentation. I liked him so much, I am deciding to go back for another breast augmentation to get a bigger size as well as a tummy tuck. My friend recommended him to me, and I will continue on the recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

wonderful doctor, wonderful experience! I refer everyone to dr.moliver. My experience with him was outstanding and my results were natural exactly what I wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

I'm shocked at the bad reviews given; I believe that this is a very small % of his clientele. I am elated with Dr. Moliver & his staff: I have been living a bad augmentation for 3yrs & tried 2 surgeries w/1st surgeon. After several consultations w/other surgeons because I could not ignore the pain & look of my breast any longer, I chose Dr. Moliver. He listened to me & what I wanted w/o his own agenda. He was realistic with what he could do & gave me several options. (Exchange from sub fascia to intramuscular & Lift) I was ready to deal with any amount of scarring to end the pain, but Dr. Moliver completed surgery with very little visible scarring. THEY LOOK GREAT! He & his staff were very attentive, answered all my questions, returned calls quickly & treated me with compassion & concern while acting professionally every step of the process. I also had rhinoplasty at the same time & it is exceptional. I'M VERY HAPPY & HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

WOW! I was reading these reviews and I am SHOCKED! I had my implants done by Dr. Moliver in '01...I have soooo many people comment on how "perfect" my breast are and how "real" they look. I have had 2 men in my life that have seen many other boob jobs and would always say how mine were the best they have seen and the dr. did a great job...it's sad to see these reviews, bc it's been 11 years and I was looking to have them redone maybe next year, but now I am not sure if I want him to do it...maybe over the years he has gotten lazy??? But my experience at the time was GREAT! Had no problems at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

My wife was to have reconstruction performed following cancer in one breast. Prior to this he decided to do a reduction in the other breast which was not needed and left her with a permanently erect nipple and a loss of feeling in surrounding tissue. As if this weren't enough,he caused her an extreme amount of pain in the subsequent inflation of the expander used to stretch the skin to accommidate the implant. The experience was so painful and he and his staff were so rude and uncaring that she has never completed the reconstruction process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118053].votes_count ]]