You may also like

Rate Dr. Clayton L. Moliver

Dr. Clayton L. Moliver's Ratings

Having worked for plastic surgeons for over fifteen years and after extensive research on surgeons that have mastered the fine, delicate art of reconstruction, I very carefully chose Dr. Clayton Moliver for my complex breast augmentation revision.
I had an extremely intricate case and of the nine physicians I interviewed, Dr. Moliver approached my situation with grace, a wealth of knowledge, and a touch of charm and humor which helped immensely as this was indeed a serious situation. I had been called a “breast hurricane”, and a “Texas tornado” among other things by other physicians and many said they would not touch me with a ten foot pole. I left these consults reduced to tears and feeling hopeless.

Whereas Dr. Moliver always made sure to say something positive and discussed scientific studies and data that offered hope and the potential to correct my deformities. He gave me hope, something no other physician took the time or cared enough to do. He never promised perfection nor did I expect, but he has been honest and gracious from the get-go. He encouraged me to call with questions and graciously saw me for a 2nd consult at no charge,
My pre-op was very organized and I felt well prepared for the surgery. The morning of surgery Dr. Moliver changed the game plan a bit due to the complexity of my surgery and blood supply issues but he reassured me he would take care of me in the future and I know he will. The anesthesiologist was fantastic and for the first time in my life, I did not have post-op nausea. Diana and Michelle are in the OR and are absolute angels and oh so caring and compassionate. They are a cohesive team and my experience was ahhhhhhhhmazing, to say the least.

In fact, the entire staff is lovely and very professional. The girls all look like super models and make you feel so appreciated and welcome. They too, are very positive, optimistic and encouraging just like the good Doctor. Kristi answers the phone and helps the staff and is so upbeat and on top of things and Jolanda schedules your surgery and handles the pricing and is very professional. Wally Hart is his RN, and my absolute Godsend. Wally was the absolute frosting on the cake; she is so calm and she makes you feel like everything will be OK, even when you have a concern and she never, ever makes you feel silly for asking a question and is very prompt with questions and answers. Jan is the lovely and very proficient office manager and I found it so reassuring that his staff has all been with him for over five years, and most employees have been there much longer. I keep pleading for a job with Dr. Moliver, as it would be a gift to work with this man and his staff.

I am at month two post-operatively and cannot even see my incisions. I had minimal discomfort after surgery and the good doctor so me frequently and was there for me every step of the way. We are both very encouraged with my results. For the first time in my life my breasts are soft and symmetrical. Dr. Moliver put me on two antibiotics pre-op and another drug post-op that may help to keep the breasts soft and also strongly encouraged the use of Belladerm and quite frankly I think Dr. Moliver is genius and my personal rock star.
Now I’m ready to address some facial issues as I saw his work coming and going pre-and post op and WOW!!! The whole experience from the 1st consult to my final post op I give 12 stars. I have told the doctor I am more than happy to talk top prospective patients as I cannot say enough good things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Moliver has performed several different procedures for me over the past few years, and I have been extremely pleased with all of my results. Continuity of care is important to me, and Dr. Moliver takes considerable time to answer all questions, present options and address any concerns. After each consultation I had the information I needed to make decisions on the best options for the outcome I sought. I have referred family members as well as close friends, and all have been very satisfied with their results. The office staff is always professional and available and responsive to my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Moliver, and will absolutely return personally, should the need arise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have been using Dr. Moliver for 15 years now & will never use anyone else. He is kind, knowledgable, professional, patient, friendly & he does amazing work!!!! I have referred a minimum of 15 friends & family to him & they all are very pleased! He is the total package for a cosmetic surgeon! His staff is very friendly & makes you feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I found Dr. Moliver to be caring, informed and skilled. He would not perform something that I did not need and know of many others who have gone to him for lipo or a tummy tuck and he didn't "just take their money". He recommends healthier approaches like exercise and dietary changes if plastic surgery is not the answer for that patient. Prior to my surgery, I was educated about the risks and the possibility of scarring since I'm fair skinned. I understood that surgery is a risk and that there is no guarantee of a perfect outcome but I trusted him. He was as caring and attentive after the surgery as he was before the procedure and the results were great! He is a skilled surgeon who cares about his patients. I will confidently turn to him again when the need arises!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Moliver performed my breast augmentation. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease before and after my surgery. He took his time and answered all of my questions. He even called me over the weekend when I emailed him a question the day after my surgery. About a year after my surgery, I went back to his office concerned about the appearance of my scars. He told me he’d be happy to perform a scar revision. I am pleased to say that after my revision you can hardly tell there is even a scar! Since having my surgery, I have recommend all of my friends and family to see Dr. Moliver. They are all very happy as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had scar revision surgery performed by Dr Moliver in 2013, I am beyond pleased by the results. The initial visit throughout the post op, ha and his staff were very punctual and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had breast augmentation surgery in which I was very pleased with the results.
Dr. Moliver was extremely professional and very patient. I’d refer him to anyone I know looking to enhance their appearance. The staff is very friendly and always smiling. Overall the office is a professional, warm, friendly atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had a breast argumentation , I ended up with very uneven breast. Paid almost 9,000$ ... I went back to tell him my thoughts and how we could fix it and he told me to be happy and appreciate what I had & that nothing is perfect , but I know nothing is perfect that's what plastic surgery is for. Once he's got your money he doesn't care about anything he won't do a revision . He makes you feel you'll be happy but once your on the table he changes the plans and you end up messed up like I did. Don't trust the good reviews there all mainly FAKE . He's very rude and needs to retire!!! The staff is the only good vibe in that office . Other than that I should have NEVER gone to moliver .
Very angry & disappointed - Candida Drossos

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2729923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

The office is top notch, the surgical center is fabulous, the staff is ok, the doctor can be a complete joke. He really is all about the money. I've had three procedures. 1 was fantastic, 1 was ok and the third one left a lot to be desired. When I approached him about the horrible scar, requesting a scar revision, he said it wasn't need. The sutures came apart and left a huge scar. There is built of scar tissue that needs to be removed. And according to the plastic surgeon I am now seeing a scar revision is very much needed and can be done with what he believes will be much better results. When I questioned Dr Moliver about Lipo, he told me to lose weight. Please do your research and see several doctors before settling with Dr Moliver. While I am certain he does decent work, once its done, so is he. This scar revision should have been taken care of on his dollar and he knew it. But saying it was unnecessary, drove me to a second opinion on everything he told me that day. I'm not glad I did. Several consultations later and I'm on my way to a better me. No thanks to Dr Moliver....One very dissatisfied patient!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2589318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I previously had 2 gynecomastia surgeries and both times the tissue grew back. I decided to go with Dr Moliver for my 3rd surgery because of his wonderful online presence and the tons of information he and his staff made available to me. I live well over an hour away from his practice and their are 10 or 20 other surgeons that are way more convenient to go to. Im so glad I chose Dr Moliver! Since my 1st skype consult until now which is 1 week post surgery, he and his staff have treated me wonderful and made the process so easy. Surgery is never an easy option but I must say its been very pleasant with Dr Moliver. The healing process so far has been great and im actually healing easier and faster than the previous 2 surgeries at the other non related surgeon. My chest is nice and flat and I cant wait until full recovery. I will try to update this review in a few weeks along the healing process. Thank you again Dr Moliver ! * ~7-30-14 just removed the drains.. easy, painless and everything is looking VERY good ! updates coming soon * ~ Update 9-2-14 I have been in the gym for a week now, started going to the gym 5 weeks after surgery. I can not be any happier ! Like I said earlier in this review, I've had this procedure done twice before by another Dr and this time is very different in all the best ways ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr Moliver and his team. Thank you so much !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522457].votes_count ]]