Rate Dr. Dave Sinha

Dr. Dave Sinha's Ratings

Dr Sinha is brilliant! I work in the healthcare field and was a former colleague of Dr Sinha and had him perform various treatments on me as well as address some chronic health issues. I can only say his professionalism, knowledge and thoughtfulness are unmatched in my experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Sinha as a GP, cosmetic practioner and spiritual guide. Trust me, go see Dr Sinha and immerse yourself into a journey of physical, spiritual and emotional healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I would put 10 stars if I could! I've seen many doctors in my life and can compare. Dr.Sinha is an outstanding doc! Very caring and thoughtful . He listens, looks for the origin of the problem and offers number of options to choose from. Together we develop a plan that will work with my schedule and life style. His knowledge impresses me every time! He explains the matter very clear. Beside general health issues he is great in procedures! I have never seen a doctor who would feel a joint and tell what's wrong so precisely. He offered a treatment that I never heard about before and it works! Prolotherapy made joint working again. Torn ligament healed. It's amazing. I feel so happy that finally I have met a really helpful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dt Sinha is an amazing doctor that spends quality time with all his patients. An outstanding doctor that all his patients love!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

He was very professional, also very enthusiastic about finding a solution to my issues. I did not feel at all rushed and he was just generally very pleasant. Seems very knowledgeable and any question I asked that he did not have a certain answer for he looked up immediately instead of making something up. I would highly recommend him. He was also very up to date on results of actual drug trials which I found very impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Very professional and pleasant doctor. Walked me through the surgical procedure and did his best to make me feel comfortable and calm. He even followed up the same day with a phone call to my house to check on me. Great doctor and highly recommend him. Staff was a little disorganized but nothing major, I think they were just a little busy that day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I went to see Dr Sinha for Botox. I really wanted a subtle result, as I have worked in the industry and have seen and had extreme (non flattering results). Dr Sinha took the time to sit with me, and discuss my needs. He easily could have convinced me to get "more" but instead agreed that a more refreshed look was ideal. He was very gentle during the injections, a And took as much time as needed and didn't rush through it. About 8 days later, I started to see the results. Fantastic!! Very subtle like I asked for. Looks like I had a long overdue nap and am now looking refreshed! I also got a bit of a brow lift, which was exactly what I needed. I am so grateful to have found Dr Sinha in cochrane. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Thanks Dr Sinha!! See you in a few months :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr Sinha is very caring.He gives all the time and attention needed to explain the patient so that the patient leaves 100% satisfied.He recommends e very possible treatment available.The patients service provide is excellent and very dedicated.It is very hard to find a Doctor like him.Thanks you Dr Sinha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I have been to Dr. Sinha for various procedures. He is an excellent Dr.. He suggested I get a second opinion after I had told him what my family Dr. had said about my shoulder. I was then referred to an orthopedic surgeon. I have been going to Dr. Sinha for his prolotherapy which has helped my shoulder gain strength, range of motion and have much more use out of the arm. He was very up front and told me that some of the issues could not be helped as they were surgical matters but with this therapy has strengthened the surrounding areas giving me a higher quality of use of my arm. After several treatments I had gained at least a 75% increase in all areas required for using my arm. I had gone from almost zero use without severe pain to an overall improvement. I have gone to him for his hypnotherapy also which had also helped reduce the pain that I had been having. I give him my sincerest thanks and high regards for his care and thoughtfulness with his kind, approach with alternative tx.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Dave Sinha since last 2 and half years. If not for him I would not have got my voice back. Even a ENT specialist could not figure out what was going on. After his treatment, within two weeks I felt totally normal. In my opinion he is one of the best Family Physicians in Calgary. He is caring, thorough in his diagnosis and above all very well informed on all types of ailments. When ever I consult him with my health problems his diagnosis are spot on and I walk out with a sigh of relief knowing that all is going to be well pretty soon. When it comes to seeing a Physician Dr.Dave Sinha is the first choice for my entire family now. To me, he is God sent and I owe much of my well being to his medical advice and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Sinha's on and off for about 5 years , and also have had the pleasure of working with him . I have been privy to seeing him as a coworker and as a patient ...in both scenarios, I know he is very empathetic , caring, kind and truly wants the best for his patients... He is always updating and learning more about the medical profession , to truly serve his patients in a greater capacity . I'd recommend anyone to see him for their specific needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369307].votes_count ]]