Dr. Robert Tremaine

Rate Dr. Robert Tremaine

Dr. Robert Tremaine's Ratings

What everyone else said! He's good. The wait is too long so this time my Doc referred me to another derm for pre-cancerous lesions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr. T's for about 23 years and he has diagnosed me accurately, suggested treatment that work's for me and when I asked about other treatments that I thought would work he explained why it wasn't a good idea in my case. He is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Was just wondering if anybody could let me know how long the wait was ? I have been waiting for months now and my skin is only getting worse, I really want to see him considering all these great reviews but not sure how much longer I can wait !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Tremaine is a terrific dermatologist. I just wish it were not such a long wait to get in to see him. But he is friendly, smart, funny and kind. I guess that's why the wait is so long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I just wish there was some way to clone this doctor. He's prompt, efficient, thorough and helpful while all the time making you feel like you're his only patient that day and he has all the time in the world to spend. Simply outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Tremaine was friendly, approachable, compassionate, knowledgable and reassuring. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Great doctor!!!!! Easy location to find in the heart of Halifax!!! Very Knowlegeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Dr.Tremaine is the best,caring,funny Doctor I ever was to! I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else...he is Top Notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

Dr. Tremaine diagnosed and treated condition immediately with excellent results I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

I have been a patient for approximately 7 years who suffers from Psoriasis. He has to be one of the most caring and kind Doctors. Very easy to talk to, always on time with his appointments and is a great listener. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369672].votes_count ]]