Dr. Robert Tremaine

Dr. Robert Tremaine

Rate Dr. Robert Tremaine

Dr. Robert Tremaine's Ratings

I just wish there was some way to clone this doctor. He's prompt, efficient, thorough and helpful while all the time making you feel like you're his only patient that day and he has all the time in the world to spend. Simply outstanding.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tremaine was friendly, approachable, compassionate, knowledgable and reassuring. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Great doctor!!!!! Easy location to find in the heart of Halifax!!! Very Knowlegeable!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr.Tremaine is the best,caring,funny Doctor I ever was to! I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else...he is Top Notch!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tremaine diagnosed and treated condition immediately with excellent results I would recommend him to anyone

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient for approximately 7 years who suffers from Psoriasis. He has to be one of the most caring and kind Doctors. Very easy to talk to, always on time with his appointments and is a great listener. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

He is very personable and I believe he diagnosed me correctly. He was able to answer all my questions. No complaints.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

he was great...nice and very informative. It is nice to go to a doctor that actually listens to you and cares about the outcome. Thanks

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

Wonderful Doctor. He was very easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this dermatologist to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tremaine is a very knowledgeable dermatologist with a great bedside manner. I had some strange itching symptoms that had my doctor totally stumped and Dr. Tremaine accurately diagnosed the issue - problem totally cleared up within a month of the new treatment regime. Dr. Tremaine is extremely easy to talk to and took his time with the examination and consultation. I was more than impressed.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag