Dr. Robert Tremaine

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Tremaine

Dr. Robert Tremaine's Ratings

Excellent doctor and great person. Very kind, compassionate and knows his stuff. Personable and never makes you feel rushed even though he is a very busy guy! The wait time for an appointment can be long but he's well worth the wait. Would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr Tremaine is very kind and considerate to all ..He shows compassion in his profession luv him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Tremaine is the best physician that I have ever been to.A top notch dermatologist whose bed side manner or office/clinic manner is second to none. I am very thankful that I am a patient of his. He has helped my skin tremendously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

A consummate professional. Highly knowledgeable about recent literature and treatment options. He also has an excellent bedside manner, listens with real interest and empathy. Instantly recommended a treatment for my 30+ years of acne that has literally transformed my skin. As others have said here, Dr. Tremaine is that rare breed of physician who combines solid scientific knowledge and clinical experience with a truly humane approach. A wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

What everyone else said! He's good. The wait is too long so this time my Doc referred me to another derm for pre-cancerous lesions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr. T's for about 23 years and he has diagnosed me accurately, suggested treatment that work's for me and when I asked about other treatments that I thought would work he explained why it wasn't a good idea in my case. He is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Was just wondering if anybody could let me know how long the wait was ? I have been waiting for months now and my skin is only getting worse, I really want to see him considering all these great reviews but not sure how much longer I can wait !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Tremaine is a terrific dermatologist. I just wish it were not such a long wait to get in to see him. But he is friendly, smart, funny and kind. I guess that's why the wait is so long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I just wish there was some way to clone this doctor. He's prompt, efficient, thorough and helpful while all the time making you feel like you're his only patient that day and he has all the time in the world to spend. Simply outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Tremaine was friendly, approachable, compassionate, knowledgable and reassuring. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369676].votes_count ]]