Rate Dr. Karen Rimmer

Dr. Karen Rimmer's Ratings

I was diagnosed with emphysema 17 years ago and referred to Dr. Rimmer 16 years ago. Under her care I have lived a fairly good life and continue to do so. A great Doctor.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

she is very nice and caring iam with her from 3 years and i like her

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Like indicated by the other reviewers, Dr Rimmer is the absolute best. I started with her largely out of hope, but she took my EXTREMELY complex medical situation and began to make sense of what I was experiencing. Most other doctors just shrugged and wished me luck. Dr Rimmer provided much, much more. She provided excellent medical care. One would think that that would be the norm. Unfortunately not always!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

A thoughtfull and caring professional, we need more like Dr. Rimmer

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Will work you up like ther eis no tomorrow. She'll leave no stone unturned. An amazing doc.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rimmer saved my life a couple years ago. She is my favorite doctor, always very personable and helpful. She has gone out of her way to provide me with the best care and make sure I am comfortable in what can be high stress situations. A true gem among doctors.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Rimmer for about 5 years now. If it hadn't been for her I may not be here right now. She is a very caring person and does what ever tests are needed to find the problem. I sometimes have to wait a bit for her but I don't mind that since she is not the kind of Dr. who rushes you out of her office.......and always has time to listen to your concerns and help where she can. It was agreat day when I was refered to her. I hope she is around for a long time to come.

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag

I've had lung specialists in BC and AB and Dr. Rimmer is by far more caring, gets to the problems, follows up regularly, orders tests, xray etc. She get her staff to check the way we take our inhalers and keeps an update record of our medication. Overall, she's very caring and a true professional.

Submitted March 2, 2007 | flag