Dr. Dorothy Todd

Dr. Dorothy Todd

Rate Dr. Dorothy Todd

Dr. Dorothy Todd's Ratings

I have been going to this dentist for over 15 years and find Dorothy herself very good and she has an excellent staff.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Dorothy Todd for many years and am very happy overall. The service is great, the staff are friendly and they are very accomodating for emergencies. I am also pleased that Dr.Todd adjusts pricing according ability to pay, which is the way it should be. After I became unemployed and lost my benefit coverage, Dr. Todd gave me a very reasonable price on an expensive mouth guard that I needed to get, and the price of cleaning was reduced. To me, a dentist that shows compassion when charging her clients gets my highest respect.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Dr, Todd is a great dentist i love her. I have bad gag issues, and she does what is needed to help me with that. The staff is good, Did have some issues with them, they called for my cleaning, at the time i wasn't working and told them I couldn't come in. they told me "you have to come in" I again told them I didn't have a job and they said the same thing to me. It was really rude, and uncalled for.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Wouldn't go to any other Dentist she is great. The staff are great too especially Lou Anne

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

My former Dentist within Todd's office, would tell me I needed 4 fillings done. I recently changed Dentists and found out I have no Cavities that need to be filled. I was always suspicious about the amount of work needing to be done on my teeth. Now I am certain that my Sunlife benefits were being gouged.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dorothy for many years now. Always had a good experience up until 2010. In the last six months I've shown up twice at her office at the appointed time only to find out her office staff screwed up and my appointment time had actually past. The final straw came when she installed a (very expensive) crown in January only to find out that a Root Canal should have been performed first. Now they (not her but my new dentist) will have to drill through that expensive crown to do the Root Canal that should have happened first. The other thing that put me off was that she will hand you off to one of the other doctors in her office without much discussion (if any). You think your doctor is Dorothy only to find out "someone new" is looking in your mouth.

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

It is a very friendly and personable office. The front desk staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They are also good with trying to book emergency appointments as soon as possible even though the dentists are busy. The hygenists and dentists truly care about their patients and will do anything to benefit their well being. Dr. Todd always brought me in on time and kept my mind off the procedure by talking to me about anything. It was very helpful since i am very nervous about coming into the dentist. Overall great practice and would recommend it to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

Great dentist . I have been going since she started in business. Always the same, caring and helpful. She has never changed. Knows what she is doing and it is nice to hear the odd personal comment. Great support staff.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Todd is extremely knowledgeable, take the time to explain in detail. Goes out of her way to greet you every time you are in the office, whetehr youare seeing her or not.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

My entire family (including in-laws) goes to Dr. Todd's office and we have never had a bad experience there. The staff is extremly polite and very accomodating.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag