Rate Dr. Rashmi Nigam

Dr. Rashmi Nigam's Ratings

Dr. Nigam did a thorough exam and indicated further testing was necessary. She is professional and I felt she was very thorough. As long as my problem is solved I don't care about bedside manner or compassion possibly clouding medical judgement, just get me better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

not helpful, condescending, wasn't willing to hear me out and address my concern in a proper courteous and professional manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Was very impressed with staff went in on april 14 for a 1:00 appt was in at 1:10 everyone very helpful and told what to expect when done and Dr Nigam was great straight to the point and very friendly and busy lady She is good at what she does every question that I asked was answered would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Nigam by my Optometrist, she recognized the problems I was having with my eyes and the urgency required. She was very direct and never wasted my time. Her surgical skills were excellent and my vision is the best it's ever been without any complications so far based on the IOL she recommended. She was very helpful in providing information for the insurance companies in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

She is competent. However, I found her very cold. I just got the the impression she had very little compassion or sympathy for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I have been going to her for abour 15 years now for my Glaucoma, she lazered my eyes and I have been doing very well. Excellent Doctor. If your looking for a best friend go for coffee, if you are looking for a great Doctor go to Dr Nigam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1370507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

I had cataract surgery early this year. I was told that because I had lasik surgery in the past that I might not have an optimum outcome, however, the results were excellent. The office staff are all excellent, and I have recommended Dr. Nigam to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Nigam may be a bit abrupt but she is very good and very knowledgeable. I have been seeing her for quite a few years regarding my glaucoma. This year I had cataract surgeries done by her on both my eyes and am very happy with the outcome and with the care I received. Any time I have a list of questions she answers all of them to my satisfaction. The quality of medical service is what is important, not the bedside manner. I have no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

This doctor treated my father in laws cataracts & did a wonderful job. The appointment prior to surgery was as expected in this day & age. People need to realize seeing a doctor for free is a privilege in this country. The assembly style procedure one person referred to was fine. We went from room to room. Each room had a different technician with a different very expensive eye testing machine. The test was quick & very professional. Doctors are overworked in Canada. Especially specialists. Drs do not have time to hold your hand & discuss your child's soccer game anymore. Specialists are not your GP where one discusses everything. You are there to have your eye examined and that's it. Get used to the new method of medicine. As for negative comments re her bedside manner, it may be related to her culture.She does excellent work. Surgeons rarely have good bedside manner. As for discussing little with patients, go in with a list of questions as we did & she will answer each& every one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

It was my first experience with a medical Doctor where I was treated as a thing,object and a non being. This Doctor may be good professionally at what she does but her bedside manner is lacking in humanity towards her patient. I would not return. Office staff is good, not bad for wait times and quite knowledgable but she was abrupt and made you feel like you had no right to ask questions and would give one word answers. Very very unimpressed with her cold uncaring unfeeling mechanical attitude towards those patients who are allowing her to earn a living!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1370503].votes_count ]]