You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Giuffre

Dr. Michael Giuffre's Ratings

We have been bring our son to see Dr Giuffre since he was 4 weeks old. Dr Giuffre has always been great explaining our sons Aortic Stenosis and easing our fears. He is very knowledgeable, and professional. The staff has always been friendly. Front reception, as well technicians performing the ECG & EKG. We would highly recommend Dr Giuffre to anyone that may be looking for a pediatric cardiologist. You can see that he cares about the health of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

One word - FANTASTIC!!! I can only say kind words about Dr. Giuffre and his staff. My son was born with ASD, Dr. Guiffre followed him for years, when it was time to broach the subject of surgery Dr. Guiffre put my mind at ease, he answered all my questions and concerns as well as my sons, We are grateful to have such an amazing, talented, caring, compassionate doctor. You can tell he really cares about his patients and their families. The best physicians I have ever met!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Giuffre takes the time to understand and explain thoroughly, processes and procedures to his patients (child) in a manner that they can understand. He is also very accommodating for emergency appointments. We have received excellent care as one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Giuffre is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. My son got the best care under him and we are comfortable in knowing that our son is under his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I was a referral to go and see doctor Giuffre, I thought my son only had a heart murmer and that was it. Turns out he had a hole in his heart where he needed open heart surgery within 6 months. Dr Guiffre was amazing, every concern, every question he answered. He actually cared about how my son was doing. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Giuffre has been amazing with our son right from his very first visit. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He is never in a hurry and always takes the time to explain everything to us and is willing to answer any questions. We feel very comfortable knowing that he is under the care of Dr. Giuffre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Giuffre is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. He makes both children and parents feel at ease and always takes his time when assessing my son and explaining his conditions to me. I never feel like just a 'number'. His staff are fantastic as well and always make my visit enjoyable. I conoletely trust Dr. Giuffre and am thankful that he is my sons cardiologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Giuffre is great physician and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Giuffre’s knowledgeable and compassionate presence was extremely comforting to us as terrified parents of a precious ten-year old daughter in the ICU stricken with an extremely rare illness. He always made sure we were kept well-informed and reassured. Dr. Giuffre and his kind staff welcomed us warmly as he continued to follow up with our daughter in order to monitor possible damage to her heart. He answered all of our questions with clear and informative answers and put our minds at rest. At each visit he shared in our relief and happiness as the tests confirmed our daughter’s healthy heart. He is extremely personable and kind, and he genuinely cares for his patients’ wellness and well-being. Dr. Giuffre is an accomplished Cardiologist with the biggest heart of all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Michael Guiffre saved our son's life. He was visiting the NICU to see another child when he saw our son in distress. He stepped in with the team and managed to bring him back. He even came by the NICU several times to say hello, see how he was and how we were coping. This is not something you expect from a busy cardiologist. Dr. Michael Guiffre not only saved our child but has followed up with us for the past 14 years and treated our son as if he were his only patient. Not only is Dr. Guiffre amazing but all of his staff make you feel like an old friend. As long as I live, I will never forget his kindness, his empathy and am full of gratitude every time I even drive near his clinic. He is one of a kind. If you are unlucky enough to have your child treated for cardiopulmonary issues - you want this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516137].votes_count ]]