Rate Dr. Michael Giuffre

Dr. Michael Giuffre's Ratings

Dr. Michael Guiffre saved our son's life. He was visiting the NICU to see another child when he saw our son in distress. He stepped in with the team and managed to bring him back. He even came by the NICU several times to say hello, see how he was and how we were coping. This is not something you expect from a busy cardiologist. Dr. Michael Guiffre not only saved our child but has followed up with us for the past 14 years and treated our son as if he were his only patient. Not only is Dr. Guiffre amazing but all of his staff make you feel like an old friend. As long as I live, I will never forget his kindness, his empathy and am full of gratitude every time I even drive near his clinic. He is one of a kind. If you are unlucky enough to have your child treated for cardiopulmonary issues - you want this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

With Dr. G you will always discuss things together and does not talk over top of you, I very much respect this from him. His whole staff is amazing, and you will never feel like you are miss informed or out of place.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Giuffre is the epitome of patient centred care. He is focussed on the needs of the patient and the patient’s family – not only the problems with the heart. Thanks to Dr. G, our grandson has been living a normal life for nine years. Early on he helped us define our normal so that he and his staff could support our family through the ups and downs of living with a ‘heart baby’. Dr. Giuffre is an exceptionally talented clinician and fabulous person. All the people who work in Dr. Giuffre’s office are exceptionally well skilled, patient focussed and superb communicators.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Dr Giuffre is an exceptional pediatric cardiologist and human. Both Dr Giuffre and his staff give so much of themselves. We experienced the highest level of patient and family care. Our daughter first saw him at 1 month old. In February we just saw him for her 4 year old check up. They are an extremely patient, knowledgable and caring group of healthcare professionals. We would not be where we are without Dr Giuffre and his team. A world of thanks!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

My daughter was born in 1996, ever since then Dr. Giuffre has always been there as a very knowledgeable doctor. Because of him, my daughter has lived 17 years of a almost healthy life. She was born with congenital heart defect. When ever my daughter had any health issues we would always rely on Dr. Giuffre. He has always been extremely helpful and very kind. He has always analyzed my daughters tests and reports carefully and made excellent decisions in order for her to become more healthy. My whole family is very thankful for his hard work. The staff is all so kind and helpful as well. They are willing to answer any and all of our questions and concerns. They always are able to fit us in to appointment times that work for us. I would recommend him to any family looking for a cardiologist. He is the best and most dedicated cardiologist in Canada in my opinion.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Giuffre is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough cardiologist. My son has been a patient of his for the past 16 years and I feel he receives the best medical attention and advice available. He takes time at appointments to talk to my son (not just me), to answer and clarify questions and concerns we may have, and to explain what he finds at each and every appointment. It will be a very sad day when we have to transfer to an adult cardiologist when my son turns 18.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Giuffre is an exceptionally gifted doctor. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and personable. He involves the whole family in discussing and deciding the right course of treatment. Our son has a very complex heart condition, and he is thriving under Dr. Giuffre's care. He engages our son fully, even though he is only four, and they have a trusting and excellent relationship. I can not praise his skill and professionalism enough. He is one of the best, as is his amazing staff.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Wonderful staff and an excellent doctor. Doctor Giuffre was able to diagnose my daughter's health problem when no one else could. He was always very supportive and understanding, and always made time to see or talk with us. Without his help, my daughter would not be the healthy and successful person she is today. Our family is very grateful to Dr. Giuffre, and we think he is amazing!

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Giuffre, I had him as my doctor from when I was 9 to 18 years old. He was extremely amazing and dedicated to my need and I miss having him as my doctor. My favorite things is how gentle, kind, will to help and accommodating he was with me. He was truly there to help in any way he could. Thank you for just being amazing Dr Giuffre. love always formally Jennifer Balderson now Jennifer Matticks

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

My son has had the privilege of having Dr. Giuffre as his cardiologist over the past 18 years. We sadly say good bye as my son has outgrown him. Dr. Guiffre has always been a wonderful and caring doctor, my son had transposition of the great arteries, a very rare congenital heart defect and was also a twin. His rough start to life was under the care of this amazing doctor, not only did Dr. Guiffre stabilize our little guy with his first operation, only to get him to toronto for his big operation that saved his life, Dr. Guiffre referred us to an world renowned surgeon, then continued to be his doctor. Without the knowledge, support and ongoing compassion that Dr. Giuffre has showed us in the last 18 years, our family wouldn't be as it is today. He always helped me try and treat our little million-dollar-baby as normal, just the same as his siblings, therefore our outcome has been nothing but positive. Thank you very much for everything you have done for us! You're an amazing doc!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag