Rate Dr. Wendy Dawson

Dr. Wendy Dawson's Ratings

Dr. Dawson represents the epitome of what a true professional should be: Caring, compassionate, honest and most importantly acknowledges when she doesn't know something, but then seeks out the answer.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Simply the best doctor one could ever have. I feel extremely fortunate that she is my doctor.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr Dawson is amazing ..I started seeing her in my teens and now 3 kids later we all see her.She is very compasionate and her bedside manner is impecable. She takes your concerns very seriously and I will continue to reccomed her to friends and family.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Wendy Dawson for over 15 years. She is hands down the best Dr. I have ever had. She treats me with so much care and compassion, I could not ask for a more kind hearted and knowledgable Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dawson is amazing. She is always present when discussing my health concerns. I know she is very busy but she never acts rushed. Dr. Dawson is truley a gift to the medical profession. She could teach a course on how to be kind. She truly exemplifies a great person and doctor. I feel blessed to be her patient.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. D is the best doctor I have ever had. I first went to her when my previous GP retired and was having a problem pregnancy, which unfortunately ended. However, she takes care of both my husband and I, and actually listens to what we say. Hopefully she keeps working for a long time.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dawson has been my doctor for over 10 years. I was fortunate to have a friend refer me to her. She has a very professional but personable demeanor. Very easy to understand and explains things well. My 2 adopted children are also now in her care. I am at ease knowing we have a Doctor who truly cares.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag

This doc is a professional, with compassion and a genuine concern for her patients.She is also busy and some sometimes you wait a bit. She is always ready to listen and if she does not have the answers she sets about finding a doc who does.Well done Doc Dawson, you could give lessons to many other Docs who dont give patients any time or interest.

Submitted June 19, 2010 | flag

Shes simply the best doctor I have ever had. The difference is that she cares and it shows. If only all doctors were like her.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

I am so grateful to have a doctor like Wendy Dawson. Caring, knowledgeable.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag