Rate Dr. Richard Boorman

Dr. Richard Boorman's Ratings

Was refered to see Dr. Boormandue to constant shoulder disloctions. he was able to make me an appointment to have surgery fairly quickly, however this appointment was changed 3 times before I was able to get the surgery done. Since then I have had nothing but problems and he will not return my calls or my family doctors calls. Prior to having surgery I had no pain except for when I had a dislocation, and after surgery I am now living with a bottle of pain medication close at hand. He seemed to be very knowledgable but it seems like he has better things to d ten follow up with his patients. Very unprofessionable in my opinion and now that I ave to have another surgery to correct this I am finding it hard to be able to trust a doctor again. In adition to these poblems he NEVER did all that he was supposed to and I only found this out after an MRI 3 months after surgery when my family doctor told me. When I asked about this I was told that theres nothing else he can do for me andhave a nice day

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Saw for wcb - helpful, prompt , knows his stuff. Actually seemed interested in what was happening! I am an experienced RN - This is a Doctor that cares.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I had my left shoulder replaced back on Nov 6th 2011, best thing that ever happened to it after fighting with it for 15 years. Very pleased with operations and the results, Dr. Boorman and everyone else involved were great.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

I had surgery on my foot by Dr. Boorman, and he did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Was "forced" to see this doctor for my elbow surgery as it was a WCB claim. Surgery was preformed and not alot has been fixed. Many follow-up visits with him where I wait in waiting room to see him for hours just to get NO MORE than a couple minutes of his time. No actual "measured" assessment ever preformed by him yet "magically" WCB had actual numbers to measure my recovery with. Countless complaints of ongoing serious problems with elbow when basically unheeded by Boorman. This doctor also will NOT return any calls or stand by you throughout a WCB claim. Worst medical experience of my life. No communication between doctor and staff as well. I could go on for ever....hope this helps someone else steer clear!!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

If you have a chance to pick your doctor I suggest Dr. Boorman. He and his staff are very friendly knowledgeable.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

A doctor with a pleasant manner but who is poor when it comes to patient pre-op care and consultation. I have seen him many times and always feel very rushed after two minutes of meeting with him. He offers little in terms of information even though he is very knowledgeable. I have learned more doing my own Google research than meeting with this doctor (on numerous occasions). I'm sure a great surgeon with some excellent reviews but he certainly needs to work on this.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Boorman is the most pleasant Doctor I have ever had. And to be sure, he really knows his craft. After my shoulder replacement, he saw me many times and spent a lot of time with me - answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. I would go to him again in a snap. Thanks, Dr. Boorman for being just amazing.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

Good doctor and surgeon as have had two surgeries over 2.5 years. Have noticed a trend though that he obviously has too many patients. From minor details to recollection of past surgery he obviously does not take time to review enough about each person prior to an appointment. Should not be my job to remind him about what he has done or diagnosed in the past. Maybe thats the state of todays health system but then thats why we need a choice of private care where maybe a rushed doctor is not overlooking some important details because he is in too big of a rush.

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

I had a shoulder replacement done 2 yrs. ago by this fine surgeon & have never looked back...no more pain..great mobility.. back curling & golfing.. would have no problem doing my other shoulder if need be... only have one complaint.. I get patted down more when going through security at the airport..lol..

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag