Dr. Walter Maksymowych

Rate Dr. Walter Maksymowych

Dr. Walter Maksymowych's Ratings

One of the most independant and progressive rheumatologists that I can think of

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1372004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Maksymowych is in my opinion a knowledgable professional doctor. no worries here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1372003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

Dr. Maksymowiych is the best in his field. Very knowlegable, very carrying. Always willing to take the appropriate required time. Dr. Maksymowiych gave me my life back in resolving a along standing arthritic issue. There is not a doctor in Alberta that I would trust more.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1372002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I went in very knowledgable about my own condition. Dr. Maksymowych is a world renowned researcher and his main drawback was he tried to 'fit' me into one of the studies...which I did not fit any of the inclusion criteria. I left feeling completely frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1372001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I found this doctor very caring and compassionate, when I called him about my mother not improving he got her in right away and is starting her on a additional treatment, also is monitoring her progress, he is very knowledgeable and explains everything he is doing so a person can understand

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1372000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

He is very knowledgable, but is sometimes too abrupt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

I was very pleased to get a name for and an opportunity to begin to understand my ailment. I bring questions to every appointment and he answers them in a manner I can understand. He explains the what and why of the treatments he proposes, including any risks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

He has a pleasant manner but after seeing him many times, I can't think of anything that he has done to help me. I sense that he is simply monitoring my gradual decline.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Very knowledgeable, but narrow minded. It seems if you don't fit in to one of his research catagories you never hear back from him. Receptionist is very unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371996].votes_count ]]