Rate Dr. Patrick T. Ma

Dr. Patrick T. Ma's Ratings

Dr. Ma is very nice person, and he is sense of humor. I have been seeing him for long time. Any time, I have problem with my heart and he would take care of me very well; and gave me diagnosis to make sure my heart is healthy. Therefore, I will recommend you see Dr. Ma ; he is excellent cardiologist. Thank you Dr. Ma and your staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I have great confidence in Dr. Patrick Ma regarding my heart issues. I have been dealing with Dr. Ma and his efficient and welcoming staff for over two years now and appreciate the candid, timely and helpful assistance I've been provided. Thank you Dr. Ma and staff. I recommend you to anyone seeking excellent cardiology guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Ma is easy to talk to , and seems very knowledgeable in HBP matters. I would highly recommend him.
As for punctuality, I was seen almost immediately as soon as I arrived for my 8 am appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Ma twice now. Both times he was friendly, knowledgible and professional, as was his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Ma is a specialist. His Patients benefit from his vast knowledge related to Cardiology. When I have an appointment with Dr. Ma, I write down questions or concerns I have prior to meeting with him. I also bring a list of my current medications with me. During my appointment with Dr. Ma, I ensure all my concerns are addressed as per my list. I don't depend on my memory to recall all the things I want to ask him. I know it's easy to get sidetracked and forget the questions or concerns I have prior the appointment.

When prepared, I find my appointments Dr. Ma to be informative and comfortable. I find Dr. Ma very knowledgeable and extremely thorough with diagnosis & treatment in my situation. His staff is very conscientious and go out of their way to ensure I have the right information for a followup or additional test requirements for my situation.

In my case, my lifestyle is enriched and I'm benefiting from the treatment prescribed by Dr. Ma.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Besides a wait time at the beginning, I find them very good. I am sure they can try and keep the appointment timing close to appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Ma is very nice and friendly. he takes a good care of my mom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

He is a kind and caring doctor. Glad to have him looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Ma has been my cardiologist for approximately 20 years. He is very thorough and has done wonders for me. He is very honest and tells it like it is so that you can work with him . He has a great dry sense of humor and a joy to visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

One star was too high to rate my experience with this office. The staff and how this practice is managed was such an obstacle that I left before I ever met Dr Ma. Inspite of the fact there was at least 4 support staff I was not greeted by anyone except the sign that said I should expect to take 2 hours for this appointment. All that all that was being done was blood pressure, an ECG and an initial consultation. The patients are made to suffer by the lack of process management that has been down. When I became upset the staff blamed me and my family doctor. They had done nothing to accommodate my needs, feelings or in any way treat me with consideration or respect. It was supposed to be ok that I had no idea how long this would take or how things would happen. Their poor handling of the entire appointment escalated the difficulties and I left before ever seeing the doctor. Dr Ma may be an excellent cardiologist but health care is also a business that requires efficient procedures and attention to customer service. This was the worst failure of both that I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593688].votes_count ]]