You may also like

Rate Dr. Patrick T. Ma

Dr. Patrick T. Ma's Ratings

He is one of the most kind, caring and the best cardiologist I ever met. He took the time to explain my complex medical condition. He is patient and kind and he responds to all my questions very well. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. I am beyond grateful for all that he has done! Thank you Doc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Ma found out in time and set me to do the proper test to find out that i needed stents. He was fast and reliable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

This is the cardiologist we all need when we have a heart attack.. Knowledgeable, compassionate yet direct. Very good in the hospital and better yet in his office. I simply can't say enough good things about him and the Alberta Health Care System he works in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Ma is very nice person, and he is sense of humor. I have been seeing him for long time. Any time, I have problem with my heart and he would take care of me very well; and gave me diagnosis to make sure my heart is healthy. Therefore, I will recommend you see Dr. Ma ; he is excellent cardiologist. Thank you Dr. Ma and your staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I have great confidence in Dr. Patrick Ma regarding my heart issues. I have been dealing with Dr. Ma and his efficient and welcoming staff for over two years now and appreciate the candid, timely and helpful assistance I've been provided. Thank you Dr. Ma and staff. I recommend you to anyone seeking excellent cardiology guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Ma is easy to talk to , and seems very knowledgeable in HBP matters. I would highly recommend him.
As for punctuality, I was seen almost immediately as soon as I arrived for my 8 am appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Ma twice now. Both times he was friendly, knowledgible and professional, as was his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Ma is a specialist. His Patients benefit from his vast knowledge related to Cardiology. When I have an appointment with Dr. Ma, I write down questions or concerns I have prior to meeting with him. I also bring a list of my current medications with me. During my appointment with Dr. Ma, I ensure all my concerns are addressed as per my list. I don't depend on my memory to recall all the things I want to ask him. I know it's easy to get sidetracked and forget the questions or concerns I have prior the appointment.

When prepared, I find my appointments Dr. Ma to be informative and comfortable. I find Dr. Ma very knowledgeable and extremely thorough with diagnosis & treatment in my situation. His staff is very conscientious and go out of their way to ensure I have the right information for a followup or additional test requirements for my situation.

In my case, my lifestyle is enriched and I'm benefiting from the treatment prescribed by Dr. Ma.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Besides a wait time at the beginning, I find them very good. I am sure they can try and keep the appointment timing close to appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Ma is very nice and friendly. he takes a good care of my mom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630737].votes_count ]]