Rate Dr. Jane C. Reed

Dr. Jane C. Reed's Ratings

Kind, gentle, highly skilled in her ability to share her knowledge and expertise. I so trusted Dr. Reed and her staff that I referred my daughter to her as well. Thank you Dr. Reed and staff.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reed could not have been nicer and more helpful! She did not rush me and showed an interest in my well being! She made me very comfortable, and I found her to be very personable! Since I am new to the area, she provided references for other physcians whom I will need in the future! Dr. Reed exhibited extreme knowledge and expertise! The staff was also very nice, efficient, and helpful! I absolutely recommend Dr. Reed!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

I just called to make a appt. based on a referral and the lady that answered the phone was EXTREMELY RUDE, not helpful at all! She needs to be fired. I will take my business elsewhere. I'm only rating the STAFF here as I didn't get to make appt. however this survey needs rating on all to accept comment so please disregard the other three ratings below the staff rating.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

If you want the absolute BEST there is ..... Dr. Jane Reed is it! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a new doctor in her field! I have had several problems and she has and still is helping me through them all!

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

I currently have no insurance. But I did when I saw Dr. Reed regularly w/the birth of my daughter & for well women visits. I don't recall the carrier right now though. Dr. Reed is very professional although sometimes, she's a little bit too business (could be a little more personable). But I saw her on a regular basis & she is very knowledgeable in her field of expertise. Her staff has always been friendly. One of the main reasons why I like going there. Also, when Dr. Reed wasn't available, I'd see Dr. Garnier. She is very personable as well as professional and quite knowledgeable as well. I ended up having a C-Section after 22 hrs. of labor (I was high risk too). And I felt very confident w/Dr. Reed (she actually delivered my daughter). And I would trust her or Dr. Garnier if I'd have anymore children in the future.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

She has delivered 2 of my kids and when I misscarried she and her staff stayed after hours to see me. I abdolutly would recommend her and am grateful she is my obgyn

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reed is an excellent doctor. However,the nurses are RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL. The front desk staff has been pleasant and helpful every time. I recommend DR.REED to everyone but she needs change her STAFF.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Reed for a well woman check and during the visit we discussed a few other issues in general and she brought me in some pamplets about the subjects. That 5 minute "extra" conversation apparently counted as a separate visit and they tried to bill both me and my insurance company for 2 visits. Whatever happened to being able to have a conversation with your physician without being billed by the wordcount? They dropped the extra charges when I contested, but buyer beware. They lost my business.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Reed was the first gyn I saw when i relocated to Texas, after a while her rude staff that couldnot add up 20% co-pay ans seeing different doctors or nurse practi and after each visit i would get a post card saying its urgent you return. I did and yet another doctor stated that she didnot understand why they kept recalling me. she stated that hpv is bad when your number is high and mine was only 3 so she said don't worry and to return in 3months. Now I have serious issues and need to see Dr RREED again but afraid of her nasty staff who blurts outyour business for other patients to hear. Maybe i'll tryone more time to see her.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reed delivered all 4 of my children. My first was a c-section and the next 3 were v-bacs. I love this doctor! She was caring and worked with me to have the v-bacs. I also had two ectopic pregnancies resulting in surgery with her. Everyone in the office is fantastic. Yes, she is busy, but the best doctors are worth waiting for! If she wasn't so good, she wouldn't be busy!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag