Rate Dr. Robert Ewing

Dr. Robert Ewing's Ratings

Staff is not friendly...........especially the older lady. Not happy with the service. Felt like I was being judged. They charge long time clients a fee if they cancel too.....now I know why a lot of people are not going back! And to get an appointment if you cancel takes months! I was prescribed too many really expensive suppliments and the visit was a rip off! I got no answers.......I will not be going back. I feel as though they were in it for themselves, not to help me!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

For 20 years I have been going from Dr. to Dr. to Dr. trying to get answers for a female problem I have and none of them were helpful at all. 4 years ago I saw Dr. Ewing and within the first visit he told me exactly what was happening in my body and what I could do to help (diet wise mainly), and it didn't involve expensive treatments or supplements. Every time I have phoned or went into his office, the staff there have always been very friendly and patient.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I booked an appointment 3 MONTHS in advance and they cancelled without contacting me. Then the receptionist told me to book for 3 months later. Completely unprofessional and rude. While I have seen Dr Ewing in the past, I will no longer be going back. The staff is rude and unprofessional and I would rather put my name on a list elsewhere. AWFUL EXPERIENCE.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Just confirming my experience which seems to be a common one. Dr. Ewing is very knowledgable and helpful. I have no complaint with him. His staff, however, is terrible, particularly the older lady named Barb. I have recommended Dr. Ewing to a lot of my friends who are now regular clients there. However,once when I was unable to attend an appointment, I was told by her I would be charged for the appointment, even though I have always patiently waited for my appointments, even when Dr. Ewing was running late. I am a business owner myself, and would never treat my good, long standing clients this way, nor any of my clients for that matter.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

One of the young girls at the front desk was unbelievably unfriendly and rude every time I went into the office. Dr. Ewing himself was cold and unfriendly the first visit, and 'ok' on subsequent visits. At the end of the day though, after altering my diet the way he told me to, and taking the supplements he prescribed, my health improved immensely.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

My father has stage three cancer and this Snake Oil Saleman is recommending 4-5 sessions of therapy per week for six months at $525.00 per session. Dr. Ewing should be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of desperate people like this!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

I adore Dr. Ewing and his staff and have been seeing him throughout my twenties: first for allergies and most recently for pre and post natal care for me and my newborn daughter. I love that he always treats the source instead of the symptoms and focuses on making your body strong enough to fix itself. I also love that he is proactive. My MD told me to take folic acid to prepare for pregnancy and that is all. Dr. Ewing got my liver in shape to prepare for the extra hormones, put me on an algae cleanse to keep my womb toxin-free, and monitored my nutrient levels throughout the pregnancy. What other doctor could have told me I was low on calcium, magnesium, and folic acid despite my daily vitamin? He is even caring for my daughter only 8 weeks old. The staff answer my questions by phone when they can and squeeze me in for appointments when I have something urgent. I also really appreciate his bluntness when I need to smarten up and eat healthier! My husband even goes to him now:)

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

I arrived 10 min. before my appointment only to wait 40min. in the waiting room to finally see the dr. The staff seemed fine, but not friendly. We finally met this Dr. and quickly realized that he had no personality whatsoever. He made me feel as though I fed my child very unhealthy food of which I completely disagreed on. Compared to many parents I believe we feed our children in a very healthy way. I found some of what he said to be helpful, but overall, our experience was nothing profound. We already knew much of what he told us from my own research as a mother who dearly loves her child. I found the cost to be expensive as well.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

It was my first time seeing this Dr. and I was impressed by the fact that whenever I asked a question, he took the time to answer each one in detail, making sure I understood before moving on. I immediately felt comfortable and for the first time, feel I have something tangible to work with regarding my health concerns. I feel very positive about my visit and in spite of what other people have said, the office staff were professional and courteous.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

I dont know why people have had problems at this place; I went there at least 10 times and every time they were so nice to me and even remembered me by name.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag