Rate Dr. Gregory H. Doerr

Dr. Gregory H. Doerr's Ratings

Dr Doerr has a lot of credentials and experience and seems very qualified however he uses somewhat unusual and questionable techniques such as cold laser,Grafton Technique, Kinesio Taping etc. which did not help my achilles injury.He never asks about how you are doing with regard to your injury or if you feel you are improving, or if you are in less pain etc. this must be brought up by the patient,this seems unusual to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

I had been using another chiropractor since an injury about 1 1/2 years ago. In less than 10 visits to Dr. Doerr my condition has improved more than it did with over a year and a half to the other chiropractor. Both he and Dr. Theresa are amazing! Can't say enough about them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2009

I can't say enough about Dr. Doerr. I was misdiagnosed by multiple area doctors/chiros & struggled for years until I found him. He finally figured out what was wrong with me and I am confident he will fix my issues finally!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2009

I LOVE DR. DOER! HE IS AWESOME. THE BEST ON THE EAST COAST. HE PUTS OTHER CHIROPRACTER'S TO SHAME. HE IS QUALIFIED A MILLION TIMES OVER IN MANY TECHNIQUES. HE IS WORTH MORE THAN $50 A VISIT. HE SWITCHED TO HIS OWN PRACTICE! PHONE# 201-945-4075....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2006

Awesome chiropractor! Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The best adjustments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118241].votes_count ]]