Rate Dr. Joseph O'Neil

Dr. Joseph O'Neil's Ratings

Confident, honest. Dr. O'Neill told me everything up front about my knee replacement surgery which went very well. I'm just sorry he is retiring before I have my other one done.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

excellent surgeon, had a hip replacement in hospital 1 1/2 days post surgery. Excellent follow up

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Blessed to have this skillful doctor do emergency surgery on my Mother while she was terminally ill with cancer 17 years ago. He was compassionate and respectful towards her and her family. 14 years later he performed hip replacement surgery on my Father and was equally respectful. What a wonderful bedside manner. Thank you Dr O'Neil.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Very good and very honest about everything. Thank you Dr O'Neil!

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. O'Neil is up front with you as to what to expect. I am very pleased with the 2 knee replacements he has done for me.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Dr O'Neil performed a spinal stenosis and a spinal scoliosis operation on me on the same day.It was the greatest day of my life.I was able to walk again and take my dog out for walk which I was unable to do for the previous two years.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Dr O'Neil replaced both my knee joints and I am extremely happy with the results. His manner is straighforward and he warned me before surgery that I would have to do physio or we would both be wasting our time. I took his advice and am now walking better than I did 30 years ago - and am totally *pain free*. I highly recommend Dr O'Neil.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Good Doctor on the whole , does dismiss patient concerns at times.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Dr.O Neil operated on my wrist 5 yrs.ago and today is doing a hip replacement on my hubby.I told my hubby he should have 100% confidience in him as he is a excellent Dr.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

I think Dr. O'Neil is an excellent Dr. I have had one knee done and am waiting to have the second one done. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Neil!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag